• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lmfao Halloween Town Lol!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wtholyf

Lol I just saw that scene again, you know the end of halloween town second visit when Sora imagines he's dancing with kairi. Lol Sora is like 2x as big as her. It's so funny. Like an adult with a child lol. Dunno I just saw that scene again and burst laughing

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
wtholyf said:
Lol I just saw that scene again, you know the end of halloween town second visit when Sora imagines he's dancing with kairi. Lol Sora is like 2x as big as her. It's so funny. Like an adult with a child lol. Dunno I just saw that scene again and burst laughing
well that was how Sora remember her cuz he hasnt seen Kairi for a yr
crap u inner-demon i'm only 5'8"

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He hasn't seen Kairi for a year. That's how he still remembers her.

wtholyf

But still when you remember someone, one of the things you remember is their height, meaning you also remember their relative height, or their height compared to yours. If it showed how Sora really remembered Kairi, Kairi would have been taller. This is because memory is partially relative. In terms of description, they are relative in the mind (like how blue your shirt was compared to the sky). If he was truly remembering her, then kairi would have maintained the same height ratio. (kinda like when you were small and ate a burger atr a resutrant and thought it was huge! but then when you go to theat resutrant again when you're older it seems alot smaller then you remembered and you might question if it's the same thing). Like I said memory is partially relative. Lol I didn't think so (in terms of being a cute scene), looked kinda petta filish. Lol yes guys are taller then girls inner demon, however even if Sora was 6'6 Kiairi isn't 3.3. Yes that was how he imagined her but it looked way wrong, like a highskool kid dating an elementary kid.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Lol yeah I remember this, Sora looked like a peadophile.. >_> Dunno why.. I guess it's because Kairi looks about 10, I also didn't like how in every world.. There is always a relationship.. It got abit.. Annoying and old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back