• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Living Memories: A Sequel To A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
surprise!!!

Sneak Peek at the upcoming Fan Fiction: Where It All Began

On the small world of Destiny Islands, two little boys were playing on the beach. They played until the stars came out. One boy, around the age of 5, looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star. He called over to the other boy, who was a year older, and pointed at the star. The older boy said to him: “Make a wish”, and so he did. He wished for a new friend to play with, so he and his best friend would have more fun. The next day, a little girl mysteriously appeared on the islands, and the three of them became friends.

A year later, the older boy, now 7, looked up at the sky on his way home in his small boat. Another shooting star was falling in the sky. Not realizing that two shooting stars in two years isn’t normal, he made a wish. A wish to find someone who he will care for one day, and be cared for in return.

The shooting star the boy saw was actually a world being destroyed. But how would someone so young understand that? How would anyone understand that when they don’t know other worlds exist outside theirs?

In Traverse Town, a young couple and their son found a small girl unconscious behind some crates. They took her in, and as time went on, she forgot about the life she had before, and believed that she always lived in Traverse Town. Dreams haunted her of a tragic event: buildings collapsing, strong winds, and someone screaming her name. But who was it?

Ten years later, the two boys and girl decided to see if there were other worlds other than theirs. They wanted to voyage out and see every world there was out there.

They didn’t know what adventures lie before them, the people they would meet, and the dangers ahead.

This is where it all began.

Haku

<3
Very nice bit of insight in the upcoming fan fic that's in the works, this will be one of your greatest hits yet by the looks of that preview.

lol thanks

and oh boy lots more exams in my future!!! T_T either way i can't wait for college lol

i should be able to start...hmm....Friday maybe? lol i dunno i end on Wednesday, but I'm going to the graduation ceremony, then the next night i'm working so... yeah sometime by the end of this week i'll create the new thread for the story. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back