• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Live Action Snow White Coming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
‘Snow White’ Live-Action Movie Reboot in Works at Disney | Variety

just cant get enough of those live-action remakes.

"The studio is in negotiations with Erin Cressida Wilson (“The Girl on the Train”) to write the script. Songwriters Benj Pasek & Justin Paul (“La La Land”) are attached to pen new songs."

This is separate from their Rose Red live-action film.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
But Audo, we already knew-

This is separate from their Rose Red live-action film.

Oh.

Oh.

Well, uh, if it's as good as Cinderella, then I guess I'm game. Snow White is probably my least favorite of all the Disney Princesses, but I guess I'm curious to see how this turns out. Can't be any worse than a Snow White sequel that doesn't even have Snow White in it (hi The Huntsman).

Muke

whatever
Awards
^ What. Cinderella was SO bad.

These Live Action remakes make me so mad.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
^ What. Cinderella was SO bad.

raw

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
#Sorrynotsorry, it was terrible. If you want to, I could write 6 paragraphs about why it was bad

I want you to.
I doubt you'll change my opinion or I'll be able to change yours, but it's always interesting to see what other people think.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well hopefully, the remake is more exciting and enganging than the animated film.

If we are doing all the disney princesses, I want a live action Princess and the Frog :p

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
#Sorrynotsorry, it was terrible. If you want to, I could write 6 paragraphs about why it was bad
I didn't like that one either. It doesn't inspire rage in me tho. It was too bland and dull to inspire any emotion.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I want you to.
I doubt you'll change my opinion or I'll be able to change yours, but it's always interesting to see what other people think.
I wouldn't bother trying to change your opinion. lol
I'll edit this post later when I'm back from school and tell you why this was bad

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Since it'll be an adaptation of Disney's original Snow White movie, I can't be too disappointed. Like others have said, it can't be worse than those Huntsman movies.

Snow White is my least favorite Disney princess as well, and one of my lesser favorite Disney movies in general. The original movie was so impactful and revolutionary at its time of release, and while there is no possible way it can be more meaningful at this time as compared to what the original was, I'm hoping I'll personally enjoy it more. While a lot of people now seemingly aren't crazy about it, the impact it had on the movie industry in the late 30s and 40s is unmistakable.

The live action remakes made me care about Jungle Book and Pete's Dragon again, so I'm fairly confident they can do it once more with this. I have no problem with all these live action remakes either, as it's a totally different part of the studio, and we're still getting some seemingly amazing animated films. Not a bad deal.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
A bit odd they are making this separate from the Rose film. You'd think they would be connected due to being sisters

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I wish this will be better than Cinderella.
I'm sorry but Cinderella could have done a lot better. Am I the only one who thinks this?
*Looks above*
Nevermind...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back