Film ► Live Action Snow White Coming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lonbilly

bisexuals in space
  • Ninja'd
  • Nose Stuck in a Book
But Audo, we already knew-

This is separate from their Rose Red live-action film.
Oh.

Oh.

Well, uh, if it's as good as Cinderella, then I guess I'm game. Snow White is probably my least favorite of all the Disney Princesses, but I guess I'm curious to see how this turns out. Can't be any worse than a Snow White sequel that doesn't even have Snow White in it (hi The Huntsman).

Muke

whatever
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
^ What. Cinderella was SO bad.

These Live Action remakes make me so mad.

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Keyblade Champion
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Key of Destiny
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
#Sorrynotsorry, it was terrible. If you want to, I could write 6 paragraphs about why it was bad
I want you to.
I doubt you'll change my opinion or I'll be able to change yours, but it's always interesting to see what other people think.

Zettaflare

Junior Detective
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Anguis Union
Well hopefully, the remake is more exciting and enganging than the animated film.

If we are doing all the disney princesses, I want a live action Princess and the Frog :p

Tartarus

Bronze Member
  • Fairest of them All
#Sorrynotsorry, it was terrible. If you want to, I could write 6 paragraphs about why it was bad
I didn't like that one either. It doesn't inspire rage in me tho. It was too bland and dull to inspire any emotion.

Muke

whatever
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
I want you to.
I doubt you'll change my opinion or I'll be able to change yours, but it's always interesting to see what other people think.
I wouldn't bother trying to change your opinion. lol
I'll edit this post later when I'm back from school and tell you why this was bad

Grizzly

Stopza
  • Beauty Within
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
Since it'll be an adaptation of Disney's original Snow White movie, I can't be too disappointed. Like others have said, it can't be worse than those Huntsman movies.

Snow White is my least favorite Disney princess as well, and one of my lesser favorite Disney movies in general. The original movie was so impactful and revolutionary at its time of release, and while there is no possible way it can be more meaningful at this time as compared to what the original was, I'm hoping I'll personally enjoy it more. While a lot of people now seemingly aren't crazy about it, the impact it had on the movie industry in the late 30s and 40s is unmistakable.

The live action remakes made me care about Jungle Book and Pete's Dragon again, so I'm fairly confident they can do it once more with this. I have no problem with all these live action remakes either, as it's a totally different part of the studio, and we're still getting some seemingly amazing animated films. Not a bad deal.

Zettaflare

Junior Detective
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Anguis Union
A bit odd they are making this separate from the Rose film. You'd think they would be connected due to being sisters

Howler

"Sexiest Man Alive" since 2002
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
I wish this will be better than Cinderella.
I'm sorry but Cinderella could have done a lot better. Am I the only one who thinks this?
*Looks above*
Nevermind...

Last edited: