• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Live action remake of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Why??? The musical was great, the original movie was great, there's no point of remaking it!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
My reaction at the title: Wth?

Reaction at the Snippet of Info: BUAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH!

Sereiously though, why redo it? They've already redone the cartoon version several times, made sequals and a spin off if I remember correctly. Is this by Disney or what?

Santuary

My reaction at the title: Wth?

Reaction at the Snippet of Info: BUAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH!

Sereiously though, why redo it? They've already redone the cartoon version several times, made sequals and a spin off if I remember correctly. Is this by Disney or what?

I assume so, as it has Alan Menkin from the original, doing the songs again.

Aria

braver by the minute
Wait, are they going to be the old songs or are they making up completely new ones?

Aria

braver by the minute
The songs from the show I'm okay with, but if they try to add new ones I'll be pissed.

Tenyas

They really need some new material, good movies are so hard to find now, sure it'll be flashy, but I don't think it'll be as grand as the Original.

Santuary

They really need some new material, good movies are so hard to find now, sure it'll be flashy, but I don't think it'll be as grand as the Original.

Of course it won't. Though if it does happen, I'll see it purely out of interest, but I won't really expect it to surpass the original.

Tenyas

tickets are going to be murder next season. >.<

I'll just sneak stuff from Youtube or the like to decide whether or not I wanna see it. My mom'll probably drag me to it, she loves disney films with a passion. 600+ DVD's so far...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Maybe it'll be good, maybe not. If Disney does things right, like how they did with the original, then I expect it to be good. Although I wish they would have done something new, like how they did Enchanted.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
gun-to-head.jpg

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Broadway not good enough? Just didn't see this coming.
As long as they keep to the original movie, get some good actors, and don't add any new music it could turn out well.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Broadway not good enough? Just didn't see this coming.
As long as they keep to the original movie, get some good actors, and don't add any new music it could turn out well.
I saw the broadway for my 11th birthday. I decided to miss Wrestlemania because Christy Romano was playing Belle. I thought she was hawt back then

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I saw the broadway for my 11th birthday. I decided to miss Wrestlemania because Christy Romano was playing Belle. I thought she was hawt back then

lol Wish I could see the broadway stuff *reaches hand out weakly* I keep thinking of Anne Hathaway being the Belle in the live action for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back