• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Live action remake of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... It can possibly turn out good, but it isn't really necessary though... Haven't seen the Broadway show, but the movie is one of my favourite Disney movies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
They better not try and make a live action Aladdin remake.
Lion King on Broadway is awesome, Beauty and The Beast is neutral, If they go so far as to Aladdin, I'm going to go crazy with idiotic remakes. They're already remaking Alice in Wonderland, A Christmas Carol, and some others I don't care to mention right now since I've forgotten them mid-type.

Rix

Awards
The Alice in Wonderland will be different though, so I'm okay with that.

But back to beauty and the beast.. What if Disney channels actors are gonna starr in the movie? Ugh.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
You might be right on the Wonderland one, I just don't like seeing the same titles on things over and over.

No peeps from HSM, or Miley Cyrus, or the Jonas bros., in fact, get some people that a six year old doesn't drool over.

Rix

Awards
I hope they'll use some more "grown-up" actors. I know that Belle is supposed to be in her late teens, but.. It wouldnt hurt to use a little older actress which is not known from any of the DC original movies or TV shows.

Rix

Awards
I agree! She just... fits! Can't really explain why though.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It won't be that bad. Just think of watching the Broadway Show on your TV.

Rix

Awards
I've never seen the broadway version... Haven't really heard much about it before, like Lion King. So a live-action movie just sounded weird to me... But if the broadway version really is good, the movie can have a little potential too. It's just that I can't really see any good reason to re-make it other than making money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back