• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LittleBigPlanet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I need not even explain it. This will do it for me. This as well.

It's quite possible one of the most innovative games I have ever seen in my life. Thank god I have a Ps3. XD

Here is an example of a level some people made and four friends playing it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm glad I have a PS3 also. Its good that the PS3 can also be innovative. It looks pretty fun. I'll probably wind up buying this game anyway. Sixaxis vs. Wiimote.lol

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Eh, I don't even care about brining up the Wii. It's a Ps3 only game (its developed by Sony so its never coming to the 360 or Wii) and that's that.

The game looks amazing. Character personalization. Complete level creations. Do what ever the hell you want to with a friend and have fun. The ability to play other peoples levels will be interesting as well. The fact that what you make is more or less limited by your creative mind is something the gaming world needs. IMO this is the flagship game for the PS3 and something that will increase the games sales.

Woo! Bout time I had something to play on my Ps3. First the new Ratchet and Clank, then Home and now this. ^_^

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That is not what I was implying. People complain about the PS3 not being innovative and it will lose out to the Wii in that catagory. With this title it will prove people wrong and Sixaxis controller should implement the gameplay perfectly. The game looks fun, it has good graphics. The music gets to me. I still have it in my head.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I love this game already, first time I saw it yesterday.

But what makes me even more happy is the comments from the developers about Sony. You know how Sony was always imaged as the big bad mean company that sucks blabla, while these devs were totally surprised by these flames and said that they love working with Sony.

I am POSITIVE SuperEclipse or someone else will say "Yeah Sony paid em to say that!" but I know its not true, so rather say it now than having to say it afterwards.

Sony just let the devs make what they wanted to make, but also showed how much interest they had themselves, by checking at the devs every once a while to see how it progressed, etc.

Im starting to appreciate the company Sony Playstation more. PS3 I love from start, but the company had its... rough times...

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I like the idea of it, but how much fun could it be to do this without "consequences"? You know... enemies. Will it get boring? I am not trying to be the pessimist here, because I like plenty of pointless games, but a platformer needs something to squash/kill you.

Honestly, yeah, great idea.
But, for a kid who doesn't have 3 geeky nerdy friends
This thing will last a day at most, before it ends up like the Tony Hawk's build-your-own-skate-park mode in Pro Skater, and it'll just get dull.
Unless they liven this up with online multiplayer, free downloads, updates, etc., I see no future for it. Even then, its future is dull. There's no point to the game. You run around....and...jump on the stuff you built? Wtf?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I like the idea of it, but how much fun could it be to do this without "consequences"? You know... enemies. Will it get boring? I am not trying to be the pessimist here, because I like plenty of pointless games, but a platformer needs something to squash/kill you.

Honestly, yeah, great idea.
But, for a kid who doesn't have 3 geeky nerdy friends
This thing will last a day at most, before it ends up like the Tony Hawk's build-your-own-skate-park mode in Pro Skater, and it'll just get dull.
Unless they liven this up with online multiplayer, free downloads, updates, etc., I see no future for it. Even then, its future is dull. There's no point to the game. You run around....and...jump on the stuff you built? Wtf?
Yeah luckily thats the thing. I never talk with my friends about games, lol, so those geek friends I cant find...

But this game will be playable online, as seen in the Home preview trailer.

The point is just to have fun. You remember the times with for example Mario Kart? The very first one? I believe ANYONE who played that with friends had A LOT of fun, and it really sticks in our minds... this game can give that same feeling. Instead of needing to beat others though, you need to help em... Unless thats not the way you want to play it.

Ah, this game will evolve anyways, we'll see how it turns out. Cant get worse, thats for sure. What they have so far rocks.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I want to get a T-Shirt that says//

''I beat Killzone 2 and I got was this shirt.'' ahaha. I would so dig home if they I got that after I beat a game/

or

I'm ranked in the top 5 on the leader boreds and all I got was this t-shirt. XD

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The point is just to have fun. You remember the times with for example Mario Kart? The very first one? I believe ANYONE who played that with friends had A LOT of fun, and it really sticks in our minds... this game can give that same feeling. Instead of needing to beat others though, you need to help em... Unless thats not the way you want to play it.

Mario Kart had a storyline/grand prix.
Same with all my other games.
As soon as I finish the storyline, there's nothing else to do, and I get bored and never touch them again.

This game doesnt' even have a storyline, it's just mess around and do what you want. Like Pictochat -_-

I mean, even ANIMAL CROSSING had an objective :/

you need to help em...

Do what?

Cant get worse

You mean how like the ub3r pwng3 of KH2 was that defiled everyone?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Teamwork. You cant finish a level without all characters crossing the finishing line... but you could also make sure people dont get to the finishing line... etc.

You mean how like the ub3r pwng3 of KH2 was that defiled everyone?
Lol, I saw that one coming from the start. There was too many info released that we knew the game before we played it... this is not to be compared with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back