• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I don't know if many people realize, but the red wings on the back of Squall/Leon's KH1 jacket are throwbacks to the wings on the back of Rinoa's jacket-thing in FF8.

Also (this one is more obvious) Cloud's KH1 outfit is a mix between his and Vincent Valentine's.

And finally, I'm pretty sure you get an item or something if you ring Jack Skellington's doorbell a crapload if times

3 times. Anyway, isnt there already a thread on this?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
3 times. Anyway, isnt there already a thread on this?
There's a lot of these threads on these forums throughout the history of it existence but it still makes for interesting things because there is always something said that you never noticed before.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
In KH1 after meeting Leon and Yuffie you can go back to the first district, meet Aerith, and get an item (not sure which one though).
Also in KH1 Agrabah is empty during the story but after you complete the world there are 3 NPC's you can talk to (one is a recoloring of Wakka and the other two are recolorings of people from Traverse Town).

wolfshadow

How, nostalgic purposes, Christy Carlson Romano does Yuffie's voice. It's still trippy when replaying kh1.

How the pirates in Port Royal, after being cursed, aren't questioned or explained if they are considered heartless and/or nobodies and if they don't have hearts until the curse is lifted.

wolfshadow

Idk, just seemed weird they don't point it out, like accurately portrayed vg characters can't become heartless or nobodies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
When you fight Sabor in the bamboo thicket, you can get two scenes for entering from the camp or cliff. What's interesting about this is that when you exit the tent at some point, you hear the gunshot and look over at the thicket, so there's no incentive to go to the cliff, but the scene is still in the game anyway. They really thought of everything.

Wait really? Do you remember what the difference is in the scenes?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
For every hundred hours you spend in the game, the clock timer changes color.

Light

faster than
Awards
Contrary to popular belief, Sora is a male character. jk.

Although in BBS Sora and Riku say that they can't come over by themselves until they are older, their parents are nowhere to be seen.

Odium Crop

Banned
If I remember correctly, in BBS, there is at least one scene in the Coliseum where a crowd is cheering, and confetti can be seen, but the crowd is not shown, for obvious reasons.

Commander Corn

may be common knowledge but if you go to i believe Cid's Shop in Traverse Town after locking Agrabah but before continuing on to Monstro you'll find Pinocchio and a small cutscene plays. (makes me wonder how the heck he got from Traverse Town to Monstro then....?)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Contrary to popular belief, Sora is a male character. jk.

Although in BBS Sora and Riku say that they can't come over by themselves until they are older, their parents are nowhere to be seen.

yeah, they never low-rez rendered Sora's dad in that scene.

In prankster's paradise, when near the giant clown face, the eyes follow you. Also the "puppets" are all from that scene in the movie.

Youniquee

Awards
Sora looks like Chris Thorndyke from Sonic X. Sora's hair gets lighter in KH2? lol wow I wish I was observant (but I guess this is also because I haven't played a KH game in ages)[h=3][/h]

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sora looks like Chris Thorndyke from Sonic X. Sora's hair gets lighter in KH2? lol wow I wish I was observant (but I guess this is also because I haven't played a KH game in ages)[h=3][/h]

Great now I can't unsee that....xD

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
may be common knowledge but if you go to i believe Cid's Shop in Traverse Town after locking Agrabah but before continuing on to Monstro you'll find Pinocchio and a small cutscene plays. (makes me wonder how the heck he got from Traverse Town to Monstro then....?)

Yeah I never understood how Pinocchio got in Monstro. :/

yeah, they never low-rez rendered Sora's dad in that scene.

In prankster's paradise, when near the giant clown face, the eyes follow you. Also the "puppets" are all from that scene in the movie.

The eyes follow you? O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back