• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little Things in the Jump Festa 2016 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm glad I didn't get over hyped, I've learned my lesson  
Those character models look ugly as fuck though, better be in really early stages however that gameplay footage was still awesome

bazimon

One thing that stood out to me is that they still show KH2 outfit Sora in the Hercules world...
In the original trailer I just thought it was because they didn't want to spoil his in game outfit early in the trailer, but since they still have it there it could point to a few things:
- If the game is more developed then we all think and these gameplay segments are actually in game footage (instead of being just pre-programed fight scenes just to display for the trailer) this could lean to the fact that the Hercules world is on of the first worlds because Sora hasn't gotten the new outfit yet Pre-KH3 Outfit.
- The developers felt rushed to produce a trailer and didn't bat an eye at keeping Sora in his old outfit in the exact sam world he was in before.

Its most likely the last one, but then it worries me that the developers don't have enough time to look through the trailers properly before showing them off...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One thing that stood out to me is that they still show KH2 outfit Sora in the Hercules world...
In the original trailer I just thought it was because they didn't want to spoil his in game outfit early in the trailer, but since they still have it there it could point to a few things:
- If the game is more developed then we all think and these gameplay segments are actually in game footage (instead of being just pre-programed fight scenes just to display for the trailer) this could lean to the fact that the Hercules world is on of the first worlds because Sora hasn't gotten the new outfit yet Pre-KH3 Outfit.
- The developers felt rushed to produce a trailer and didn't bat an eye at keeping Sora in his old outfit in the exact sam world he was in before.

Its most likely the last one, but then it worries me that the developers don't have enough time to look through the trailers properly before showing them off...
"-- It shows scenes of Sora fighting while wearing a new outfit.

Nomura: Early on he is wearing the KINGDOM HEARTS II outfit and he will change into the new outfit when you progress through the story."

KH3 Nomura Interview with Dengeki: Mt. Olympus, Happy Ending, Post-KH3 Direction Undecided - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Venx

I really dislike the focus-mechanic from BBS. I hope they balance it this time, because you could spam it like crazy on the prequel.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I was going to make a video, but when making it I came off as really cynical.

There are too many things that shoot.

Sora can shoot fire.
His Keyblades can turn into guns that shoot.
He can get into a Disney ride that shoots.
Shotlocks are in, now.

None of this is coming across as well thought-out to me.

Couple that with the completely unfinished river animation, the poor hit-stun, and weird jerky animation, I didn't think it was a good trailer at all.

Visuals were superb, but god, that wasn't a good trailer.

I think it's interesting that the trailer included footage from two different builds of the game. I don't think it's a coincidence that the only new area is the same one featured in 0.2. They just weren't ready to show more two months ago when they threw this together, and I'm sure they're showing it now to buy more time.

k99y77

Awards
It will take time for me to get used to mickey's face... Anyways KH3 looks stunning hopefully an early 2017 release! we've been waiting for too long.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It will take time for me to get used to mickey's face... Anyways KH3 looks stunning hopefully an early 2017 release! we've been waiting for too long.

Four years for a complete current gen game packed with content and beauty isn't that long to be honest.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think late holiday 2017 for kh3 but i could be wrong it depend on when ff7 remake going to be released

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i think late holiday 2017 for kh3 but i could be wrong it depend on when ff7 remake going to be released

KH3 and FF7R really won't effect each other, two different development teams i believe. I know that Osaka is going to pitch in for 7R some but i doubt enough to effect release schedules.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
KH3 and FF7R really won't effect each other, two different development teams i believe. I know that Osaka is going to pitch in for 7R some but i doubt enough to effect release schedules.
i know but you cant have the two game closs toghter you got to seperate the games month say ff7remake comes out in march you got to release kh 3 couple months after that

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That won't be a problem. KH3 for september and FF7 for june, they both land on anniversary dates.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
That won't be a problem. KH3 for september and FF7 for june, they both land on anniversary dates.
that can work espicaly if the remake is not a big game then you can play that for couple month until kh3 arives on spetember

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Oh, I missed that Shotlock thingy. Not too excited about that, it was way too OP and just boring in BBS. Also yeah, I agree there seems to be a lot of shooting, not sure how to feel about it.

Antar

Awards
Not excited about Shotlocks. Too bad they didn't really bring back Tech Points. :/

I do not think what we saw was a shotlock. It's actually flowmotion, Shoot Flow and Athletic Flow. And I'm pretty sure those points are tech points. Sora gets them from finishers and Attraction Flow apparently. Maybe even from parrying, like in KH1, we just don't know yet.

Not gonna lie... I'm a bit disappointed that the tech point-ish things seem to be relegated to Shotlocks only...

Sora seemed to get those Tech points from finishers and Attraction Flow. Also, again, that doesn't seem to be a shotlock.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The ragnarock like move seemed pretty shotlock like, but if it was really a combo finisher I wouldn't complain.

Antar

Awards
The ragnarock like move seemed pretty shotlock like, but if it was really a combo finisher I wouldn't complain.

Well, that's true that it does seem to work a lot like Shotlocks, it's just called Shoot Flow, so it's technically a Flowmotion variant. They don't seem to be dealing OP damage like in BBS so it shouldn't be a problem, it's just a good way to deal some damage to crowds. That seems like the only reason people didn't like Shotlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back