Little question about keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

seboot

Hi !

I've been playing the game for a little while now and i was wondering which keyblade is the strongest ?
I mean i've seen a lot of player using a deck with 9 cards of the same type, like a power, speed or magic deck, and using of course the right keyblade like treasure trove, three wishes or lady luck, but aren't the "magic" decks the strongest ?

Because if let's say (just for argument's sake) you have a deck completed, with every attack cards at 70000 and stuff, the only thing that makes a difference at this point (ignoring skills and things like that) would be the keyblade bonus, am i right ? And if that's the case, even if it's only slightly, isn't the three wishes bonus better ? With 2.8 on the first slot and 3.5 in the third ?

Of course the advantage bonus affects things for raids, but i'm leaving it out, i'm talking in a normal fight for example, against a regular heartless.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
For 1-card trial missions, Starlight is the best.

If you are equipping pure decks, ie. 9 Power/Magic/Speed cards, Treasure Trove is the best.

However, if you are equipping a mixed deck and managed to get all the boosts in the single turn,
then Starlight>Lady Luck=Three Wishes=Olympia>Treasure Trove.

seboot

I see, thanks for the explanations, but just something, why is treasure trove the best in pure decks ? Isn't three wishes the one with the best multipliers ?

seboot

Hmm sorry for the double post but i'm a bit lost >.>"

If someone could explain why would treasure trove be better than three wishes in a pure deck it would be really helpful because i'm a bit stuck here ^^" I have enough cards to go either magic deck or power deck, but i really thought three wishes was the best in a pure deck, because if i'm not crazy it has better multipliers, 2.8 and 3.5 for three wishes and 2.2 and 3.8 for treasure trove so i don't know if i should go magic deck or power deck :x

Kazr10

Bronze Member
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Really sorry for the late reply. Still trying to avoid KH3 spoilers.

Anyway the key is the x3.8 Treasure Trove has. For my strongest card, it can be a 300000-500000 damage difference as compared to Three Wishes. I'm sure you have experienced the frustration of dying when the enemy has a slither of HP left.

Edit: But then I forgot about the +43 Keyblades when I made my previous post. At +40 for pure decks, Treasure Trove>>Three Wishes=Lady Luck. At +43, Three Wishes>Treasure Trove=Lady Luck. My only defense for Treasure Trove is that many players will have a power deck since it is the best at +40, and it is only natural to make it into +43 first.

So if you are still at the planning stage, go for a magic deck if you want, just remember that it is only really good when your keyblade reaches +41. But you should really just build the color you prefer the most.

Last edited:

seboot

No problem for the late reply, at least you answered ^^

And yeah since then i already started going for power, because apparently going beyond +40 on the keyblade is pretty long, and with all the Auron SR+ i'm getting from this event with the pretender it'll be better for a first stable deck, i'll go for magic later on maybe as a second deck :)