• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little question about keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seboot

Hi !

I've been playing the game for a little while now and i was wondering which keyblade is the strongest ?
I mean i've seen a lot of player using a deck with 9 cards of the same type, like a power, speed or magic deck, and using of course the right keyblade like treasure trove, three wishes or lady luck, but aren't the "magic" decks the strongest ?

Because if let's say (just for argument's sake) you have a deck completed, with every attack cards at 70000 and stuff, the only thing that makes a difference at this point (ignoring skills and things like that) would be the keyblade bonus, am i right ? And if that's the case, even if it's only slightly, isn't the three wishes bonus better ? With 2.8 on the first slot and 3.5 in the third ?

Of course the advantage bonus affects things for raids, but i'm leaving it out, i'm talking in a normal fight for example, against a regular heartless.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
For 1-card trial missions, Starlight is the best.

If you are equipping pure decks, ie. 9 Power/Magic/Speed cards, Treasure Trove is the best.

However, if you are equipping a mixed deck and managed to get all the boosts in the single turn,
then Starlight>Lady Luck=Three Wishes=Olympia>Treasure Trove.

seboot

I see, thanks for the explanations, but just something, why is treasure trove the best in pure decks ? Isn't three wishes the one with the best multipliers ?

seboot

Hmm sorry for the double post but i'm a bit lost >.>"

If someone could explain why would treasure trove be better than three wishes in a pure deck it would be really helpful because i'm a bit stuck here ^^" I have enough cards to go either magic deck or power deck, but i really thought three wishes was the best in a pure deck, because if i'm not crazy it has better multipliers, 2.8 and 3.5 for three wishes and 2.2 and 3.8 for treasure trove so i don't know if i should go magic deck or power deck :x

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Really sorry for the late reply. Still trying to avoid KH3 spoilers.

Anyway the key is the x3.8 Treasure Trove has. For my strongest card, it can be a 300000-500000 damage difference as compared to Three Wishes. I'm sure you have experienced the frustration of dying when the enemy has a slither of HP left.

Edit: But then I forgot about the +43 Keyblades when I made my previous post. At +40 for pure decks, Treasure Trove>>Three Wishes=Lady Luck. At +43, Three Wishes>Treasure Trove=Lady Luck. My only defense for Treasure Trove is that many players will have a power deck since it is the best at +40, and it is only natural to make it into +43 first.

So if you are still at the planning stage, go for a magic deck if you want, just remember that it is only really good when your keyblade reaches +41. But you should really just build the color you prefer the most.

Last edited:

seboot

No problem for the late reply, at least you answered ^^

And yeah since then i already started going for power, because apparently going beyond +40 on the keyblade is pretty long, and with all the Auron SR+ i'm getting from this event with the pretender it'll be better for a first stable deck, i'll go for magic later on maybe as a second deck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back