• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Are you perhaps not on a sufficient high level?

If you are,you might want to use zero cards (break his sleights),high value attack cards (then attack him with these) and of course cure cards.Use some sleights,magic perhaps,....

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
Even though it was on Re:CoM, here's what I made my deck as:
Attack, Attack, Cure: this is so you can stock them, making your Cures virtually unbreakable
After a few of those, another 3 Cure.
Elixir/Potion/Ether
Zero Attack cards, a few of these.

This makes it easy to find your 0 cards to break him, and you can attack him and Cure simultaneously.

Joe

Bronze Member
you havent beat hades i beat him long time ago

Please don't post useless information unless you accompanied with useful information.

As far as for Hades, just level up a few times by fighting random heartless, try getting stronger, get a good sleight or more health, fix your deck up, and try again. That's all you can really do, keep trying.

Joe

Bronze Member
can anyone help me beat Riku becuse i cant seem to beat him every time i try

Do the same thing I told him to do, just train and fix up your deck. Get used to his attack pattern and etc. That's all you can really do.

tacleon

yeah one of the main things is to have a good deck. I get high level cards with some zeros. i also have cures and 2 or 3 potions. Im not really a magic weilder so i didnt put a lot of magic in my deck. I just keep attacking, dodging attacks, and healing myself. not much of a strategy but it works

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Can anyone help me with the fight against Cloud? I can't seem to land any attacks, and when i start to, he attacks even stronger. so any help?

Ah, yes Cloud is very tricky. I suggest making sure you're at a sufficient level and having some 0 cards handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back