• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little help, please.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostChroniclr

So I am new here, and decided to join right now, simply because i have not one, not two, not three, but six outlines for Kingdom Hearts fan-fiction of sorts. I was thinking it would be wasteful to post it in text, but seeing the No Attachment rule there, is there any possible way of showing people what i have to show? I was thinking about uploading to DeviantArt, but I am not sure how that would work out. Thanks for understanding.

P. S. I am rather interested in KH lore, and my fan fiction only serves to fill in the gaps until the canon department releases something a bit more....... sensible.

Meow Wow

Awards
Well... Fanfiction.net and Wattpad are popular fanfiction websites. The former being more fanfic oriented...obviously...

You might wanna try those out.

Hope that helped (^-^)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
We have a fan fiction section here:
https://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/

You could make separate threads, or one thread with many separate posts. Plain text is fine. The editor should give you some freedom to adjust each post as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back