• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little dream I had about KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To be honest I think I do lucid dreaming sometimes because I usually do think about either KH, DBZ, or something like that before I actually fall asleep. So think sometimes it causes me to dream about those things. If it's lucid dreaming then that may explain why the details are so easy to recall. I'm usually pretty good at remembering stuff. As long as i'm interested in something or I think something is important I can usually just store it like it's a video in a library and then when I need it I go and access it and then the memory plays like a video in my head. Kinda weird but that's the best way to describe it lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I figured as much. -a person who did a 10 page paper on lucid dreaming and a speech on it-

I usually dream about events that will happen in the games. Like when I had my Pocahontas dream, Sora and Pocahontas were in a party running through the forest, slashing down these spirit-looking Heartless. Pocahontas has a spear like Kocoum. Then it also had John Smith as a party member and he had his musket, and these Heartless were larger and something like deer and bobcats. o_o There was a day/night element like how Destiny Island had in KH1.

The scene was a midday one and Sora was pared with Pocahontas and they were running to the big cliff with the waterfall. Then the scene with John Smith was during the night and they were leaving the camp.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I figured as much. -a person who did a 10 page paper on lucid dreaming and a speech on it-

I usually dream about events that will happen in the games. Like when I had my Pocahontas dream, Sora and Pocahontas were in a party running through the forest, slashing down these spirit-looking Heartless. Pocahontas has a spear like Kocoum. Then it also had John Smith as a party member and he had his musket, and these Heartless were larger and something like deer and bobcats. o_o There was a day/night element like how Destiny Island had in KH1.

The scene was a midday one and Sora was pared with Pocahontas and they were running to the big cliff with the waterfall. Then the scene with John Smith was during the night and they were leaving the camp.

That sounds epic! I hope when they do add a Pocahontas world that it is something like this!

Radar

Bronze Member
Memory Master that is a badass DDD dream. I could see every scene in it as if it were actually happened. I love the Sora fighting hooded man at the Dark Meridian part.

UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT

Last night I had a dream about KH3D. it wasn't a very long one. Basically I was watching a commercial for KH3D and this is how it went:

It started off with the Square Enix logo and then sanctuary started to play. Sora and Riku were shown standing before Yen Sid and Mickey at Mysterious Tower with a surprise look on their faces. After that Esmarelda was shown speaking to someone in the court of miracles is what it looked like. Zeus was shown speaking to Sora and Riku at a coliseum on mount olympus. Riku was shown sliding down the side of mount olympus attacking heartless on his way down. A boss battle between Sora and Sheer Kahn was shown in Jungle Book, Sheer Kahn did a lunging attack which made it look like he was jumping out of the screen at the player.

Next was shown Sora fighting a man in a hooded organization coat on the surface of the water at the dark meridian. The man was able to bring blocks of energy out of the water and shoot them at the screen which again had a 3D effect.

Next Kairi was shown being confronted by someone in an organization coat inside the pod room at the old mansion in Twilight Town. She summoned her Keyblade and she was with Hayner, Pence, and Ollete.

Terra was shown in Riku's awakening with a sad face, then Ven and Xion was shown in Sora's awakening with a sad face. Namine was shown in Kairi's awakening with a sad face. Aqua was shown with a hooded Ansem the wise at the dark meridian, she too had a sad face. Finally Lea was shown staring down at the ground with a sad face in what looked like Radiant Gardens.

Finally the logo of KH3D was shown and the narrator said rated E10 and up.

Since this was a commercial the scenes went by kinda fast and the whole commercial was about a minute long.

So yeah thought it might be interesting to post this and see what everyone thinks.

Good god, that was an epic dream *0*
But i'm not too sure about the Zeus thing, considering that DDD has only brand new Disney worlds. I think they might save the gods for KH3. But who knows? Other than that, the whole thing sounds very plausible :)

Zul

Awards
I'm compelled to believe this is all lies. Strong detail in that dream.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I hate how you guys dream of epic stuff for KH and we know that whatever they come up with isn't gonna be as cool

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Good god, that was an epic dream *0*
But i'm not too sure about the Zeus thing, considering that DDD has only brand new Disney worlds. I think they might save the gods for KH3. But who knows? Other than that, the whole thing sounds very plausible :)

Actually I think Nomura said most of the worlds will be new, thus hinting there may be one or two old worlds so Olympus Coliseum is still possible.

tell us more dreams please

Only other KH dreams I have had was one where Axel and Roxas were fighting in the city of the world that never was. It was similar to the battle between them in the old mansion in KH2. Oh and Roxas was in his organization coat. Basically Roxas was trying to leave the organization but Axel wouldn't let him. The dream ended though before the fight was over so the winner is unknown. I think this dream was a few months before 358/2 days came out.

I also had one where I was Sora and I was being consumed by dark side in the awakening and I was becoming a heartless. This one was scary. I could feel the darkness, it felt like I was in pitch black water and ink like stuff was washing over me. I couldn't hear anything but a ringing sound but soon even that dissapeared. Then I saw the light slowly leave my vision. I became numb and then I woke up. The whole time my heart had a sinking feeling and it was hard to breath, it felt like I had just lost something dear to me but the pain was a lot worse.

The only other one I can remember well right now was one where I was Sora and in Traverse Town. Yuffie said she liked me and we got married or something like that XD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
That would be pretty cool if your dream came true! :D I've had dreams that happened af ew days/weeks later it was weird.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I had a dream about a month ago for a FFTactics-like KH game.
-GBA CoM styled graphics (I guess this was being made for regular DS or something).
-A cutscene showed multiple past guest party members being summoned to Mysterious Tower. They look rather confused being there complete with question marks appearing above their heads.
-Gameplay was mostly set on a field resembling the one outside of MT, but much larger in size.
-There was a point where there were 2 Donalds on screen. Apparently cloning characters is a way to have more units in your army. Maybe related to the Sora rain?
-Wolverine was a party member. No comment.

k99y77

Awards
that was some dream nomura probably came to you while your asleep XD
i had a dream about KH3 all i remember is sora being attacked by the other 4 appreantices

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
that was some dream nomura probably came to you while your asleep XD
i had a dream about KH3 all i remember is sora being attacked by the other 4 appreantices
you stole my joke.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I've had dreams of video games, but they almost never come true so I don't really reley on my dreams to much but honestly if your dream comes true, I think I'm going to shit my pants haha.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Last night I had a dream about KH3D. it wasn't a very long one. Basically I was watching a commercial for KH3D and this is how it went:

It started off with the Square Enix logo and then sanctuary started to play. Sora and Riku were shown standing before Yen Sid and Mickey at Mysterious Tower with a surprise look on their faces. After that Esmarelda was shown speaking to someone in the court of miracles is what it looked like. Zeus was shown speaking to Sora and Riku at a coliseum on mount olympus. Riku was shown sliding down the side of mount olympus attacking heartless on his way down. A boss battle between Sora and Sheer Kahn was shown in Jungle Book, Sheer Kahn did a lunging attack which made it look like he was jumping out of the screen at the player.

Next was shown Sora fighting a man in a hooded organization coat on the surface of the water at the dark meridian. The man was able to bring blocks of energy out of the water and shoot them at the screen which again had a 3D effect.

Next Kairi was shown being confronted by someone in an organization coat inside the pod room at the old mansion in Twilight Town. She summoned her Keyblade and she was with Hayner, Pence, and Ollete.

Terra was shown in Riku's awakening with a sad face, then Ven and Xion was shown in Sora's awakening with a sad face. Namine was shown in Kairi's awakening with a sad face. Aqua was shown with a hooded Ansem the wise at the dark meridian, she too had a sad face. Finally Lea was shown staring down at the ground with a sad face in what looked like Radiant Gardens.

Since this was a commercial the scenes went by kinda fast and the whole commercial was about a minute long.

So yeah thought it might be interesting to post this and see what everyone thinks.

If future trailers and/or commercials show any of what you just went into detail about, I will get on my knees and worship you. XD

Joking aside, that's a pretty damn clear dream you had. I've only dreamed of KH once before, and even then it was fleeting.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Best dream ever. At least your dream in normal, but mine... not pretty

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I had a kingdom hearts dream last night. First ever.
It's been 15 hours since I've woken up and I just remember I had it but all I remember is a black screen and there was a close up or a fat kid, kinda like Pence, saying something. He could wield a keyblade.

Realm Walker

My DDD Dream was just about Sora falling and warping to the sky repeatedly, and you had to press certain buttons to keep it going.

^LAME

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back