• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little Destiny Islands Trios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Messy sketches I did. My computer won't connect to my scanner for some reason, so I had to just take a photo of these drawings, hence the bad quality. :frown:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
....Okay let me say this. Congrats you finally got those pictures done! Hooray!!!! all of these are very cute pictures. I love the expressions you've given them all.

Awards
....Okay let me say this. Congrats you finally got those pictures done! Hooray!!!! all of these are very cute pictures. I love the expressions you've given them all.
Thanks, I kinda thought the expressions might be boring

These are super cool. Reminds me of the early KH concept art with character scenarios and such!

character04%20-%20trio08.jpg
I wish I could make stuff that looks as full of life as KH's early sketches did ;v;

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I feel ya about your computer being a big cranky pants, but fortunately the quality from the photos doesn't look too bad.
Your Selphie is too adorable for words.

Awards
I feel ya about your computer being a big cranky pants, but fortunately the quality from the photos doesn't look too bad.
Your Selphie is too adorable for words.
Thanks, it took forever to take acceptable photos.

I was trying to make Selphie as cutesie as possible because she always seems to give off that impression in the KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back