• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little connection between DDD and Chi.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xera Highwind

After rewatching the opening to DDD I realized the entire scene is the book of prophecies.

First, it starts out with the pages turning to a pop-up Destiny Island, like the Station of Awakening in Chi, starting out by summoning warriors from the past.

After it goes up in time a little, it then summons the most recent present with Sora and Riku fighting Xemnas.

After that, it summons people from the past into the future as they fight the final battle that's going to happen in kh3.

And if that's not enough, the design (that you can see) is exactly the same as the BoP. The pages has some reference pictures to more important events. If this is true, it could mean the Guardians of Light obtain one at some point, since Micky is the one summoning everyone with it.

I always wondered why this installment randomly added a book to show everything, at the time it was really random.

What do you this this could mean to the over all story? If anything at all.

https://youtu.be/SZPsjy76TBo

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
It's a cool theory but I believe it's the journals.

1) I don't think they planned this far ahead
2) the BoF is blue, the journals in 3D's opening are brown (at least the one in the start which we can see

I can totally see Nomura retroactively saying that that was a BoF though

PS. Having this video in HD in a few months will make matter much clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back