• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little Britain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Little Britain is big here in the UK, and i have to agree that some sketches are v.funny, others plain rude and very strange...

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
EVERY part is funny i love it, i have all the dvd's i wouldn't think it would be the same humour as most Americans >.>

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
i have all the dvd's i wouldn't think it would be the same humour as most Americans >.>

What? I thought Little Britain was.. uh, well, British. Eh, maybe I just mis-understand what you typed.

I mean, I thought all of it was funny, (in this one episode) except this one skit was just plain weird o_O. The one where the dude was bringing his girlfriend to meet his parents and he got hungry? Remember that one? >.<; Other wise, it kicked a**.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
shad0w said:
What? I thought Little Britain was.. uh, well, British. Eh, maybe I just mis-understand what you typed.

I mean, I thought all of it was funny, (in this one episode) except this one skit was just plain weird o_O. The one where the dude was bringing his girlfriend to meet his parents and he got hungry? Remember that one? >.<; Other wise, it kicked a**.

What's that one again? =\ The "bitty"? LMAO. And he took some from his gran. >_>

My favourite sketch has to be Vikki Pollard.. oh geez.. That's just brilliant. xD

"Yeah but anyway the only way you can get pregnant is by sittin' in sumone elses baffwata!"

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
XD

Yeah, I love Little Britain. I have the first season on DVD. The third starts soon...

My favourite sketches are Vicky, Lou & Andy and the wierd shop guy.

I also love the Catherine Tate Show and Extras. In Extras in the episode with Kate Winslet when she said "My fanny." I was literally LMAO.

Angel From Above

Hey i didnt know you could get little britain over in America! I love little britain, I likes the woman who takes her son to auditions, she cracks me up! And Vicky Pollard too!
I dunno what the americans must think of our country after seeing that lol! Dont worry not all single mums swap their kids for westlife cd's!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
For a while in England you couldnt go anywhere without someone saying "no but yeh but", "Dust, any dust?" "I'M the only gay in the village" "Yeh. I know"or "Look into my eyes, the eyes" but it is very good. I dont like the bitty guy, Anne or the guy who falls in love with his m8's gran.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Skinwalker said:
XD

Yeah, I love Little Britain. I have the first season on DVD. The third starts soon...

My favourite sketches are Vicky, Lou & Andy and the wierd shop guy.

I also love the Catherine Tate Show and Extras. In Extras in the episode with Kate Winslet when she said "My fanny." I was literally LMAO.

I love Charmed <3

And yes, the craze over Little Britain is silly, not matter how good it is.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
OMG I totally forgot about Anne XD She's one of my favourites too. ER ER EEEEEEEEERRRR

Oh, and VersionX, great to see another Charmed fan.

Unfortunately in the UK LIVINGtv has no plans to show the next season which means I'll have to download it as it's shown on TV in America/ Canada.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Skinwalker said:
OMG I totally forgot about Anne XD She's one of my favourites too. ER ER EEEEEEEEERRRR

Oh, and VersionX, great to see another Charmed fan.

Unfortunately in the UK LIVINGtv has no plans to show the next season which means I'll have to download it as it's shown on TV in America/ Canada.

I don't have living - major letdown. I've been getting ahold of season 7 episodes for the last day or two, I've seen upto episode 3. I've got upto 10 to watch, and the rest are on their way to my computer. =P Is it a good season? So far - it doesn't look promising.

Oh, and Catherine Tate is brilliant, but Karen Dunbar is histerical - I think her show was only shown on Scottish tv though, although it may not have been.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
VersionX said:
I don't have living - major letdown. I've been getting ahold of season 7 episodes for the last day or two, I've seen upto episode 3. I've got upto 10 to watch, and the rest are on their way to my computer. =P Is it a good season? So far - it doesn't look promising.

Oh, and Catherine Tate is brilliant, but Karen Dunbar is histerical - I think her show was only shown on Scottish tv though, although it may not have been.

Well, I really liked Season 7 although it wasn't the best IMO. It gets better soon enough, keep watching. My favourite seasons were season 3, 4 and 6. I don't think it was as good as those but still great and obviously worth watching.

On topic: anyone know when season 3 of Little Britain starts?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The best sketches were :

-Emily Howard
-Dafyd
-Kelsley Grammar
-Sebastian
-The 'Ive a riddle for ye' guy who ran the Scottish hotel

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Enchanted Rose said:
The best sketches were :

-Emily Howard
-Dafyd
-Kelsley Grammar
-Sebastian
-The 'Ive a riddle for ye' guy who ran the Scottish hotel

No no no no no no no no NO.

Vikki Pollard!

Anyway you can only get pregnant by sittin in somewon elses baff wotta.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^Yes how could I forget
"Vikki, so you mean to say you swapped your baby for a westlife CD?"
"Yeh, I no theyre RUBBASH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back