• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Listen Up Peoples!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I think that, well I don't really think, but why and how the heck did mickey get a keyblade???!!!! Man if only they had a girl keybearer, that would be good, and if she could like kick the @$$ of all the other dude. What I really want to know is if any one knows where there is a list of the voice over actord for the second one. Anybody know????!!! If you do tell me it would be greatly apprecitated!!!!!!

Who the heck is Victor from Halloween Town??!! I don't know! My mom won't let me watch that movie because she's afraid, "You might become more gothic then I will beable to control!". GRRR!!

Oh and who the H-E- double hockey sticks is PETE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora123, how dare you say such a ridculous thing! Kairi is too fragile to wield a blade! I find that an insult! I feel like pulling your hair and screaming bloody murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
even if they find the kh2 voice actors list it's not official just like www.imdb.com nomura won't tell until we get the game!

grant

try wikipedia.org then type Kingdom Hearts 2 its not official though:eek:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
haley is confirmed and david gallegher but not hadey nomura said he would keep the potc voices a secret did you know jhonny deep is doing the voice of victor from the night after christmas.

oblivion seeker

The original Kingdom Hearts featured a huge amount of characters, with the majority having spoken lines done by individual voice actors, including well known actors such as Haley Joel Osment, James Woods and Mandy Moore. With Kingdom Hearts 2 the same style will follow as this page lists the current possible and confirmed voice actors for the characters.

Please take note that this page will be based on the voice actors for the North American release of the game, not the Japanese version.

Main Characters
Haley Joel Osment .... Sora
Tony Anselmo .... Donald (unconfirmed)
Bill Farmer .... Goofy (unconfirmed)
Wayne Allwine .... Mickey Mouse (unconfirmed)
David Gallagher .... Riku
Jim Cummings .... Pete (unconfirmed)

Final Fantasy
Matt McKenzie .... Auron
Molly Keck .... Selphie (unconfirmed)
David Boreanaz .... Leon

Hercules
Sean Astin .... Hercules
Susan Egan .... Megara (unconfirmed)
James Woods .... Hades
Bob Goldthwait .... Pain (unconfirmed)
Matt Frewer .... Panic (unconfirmed)

Beauty & The Beast
Robby Benson .... Beast (unconfirmed)
Paige O'Hara .... Belle (unconfirmed)
?? (thought to be Jerry Orbach until he passed away recently).... Lumiere
David Ogden Stiers .... Cogsworth (unconfirmed)

Aladdin
Scott Weinger .... Aladdin (unconfirmed)
Dan Castellaneta .... Genie
Jonathan Freeman .... Jafar (unconfirmed)
Linda Larkin .... Princess Jasmine (unconfirmed)

Mulan
Miguel Ferrer .... Shan Yu
Ming-Na .... Fa Mulan
Mark Moseley .... Mushu (unconfirmed)
B.D. Wong .... Captain Li Shang (unconfirmed)

Nightmare Before Christmas
Chris Sarandon .... Jack Skellington (unconfirmed)

These aren't possitive though, and it doesn't have all of the people... =/ It's the best I've got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back