• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Listen to me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
Who the hell doesn't watch BLEACH?

Don't ask stupid questions. =)

And yeah, it grinds my gears.

Like everyone is in Hueco Mundo threatened by hords of Hollows and then suddenly they are back in the normal world relaxing and all...WTF?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"A bleach is a chemical that removes color or whitens, often via oxidation. Common chemical bleaches include household "chlorine bleach", a solution of approximately 3-6% sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl), and "oxygen bleach", which contains hydrogen peroxide or a peroxide-releasing compound such as sodium perborate or sodium percarbonate. To bleach something is to apply bleach, sometimes as a preliminary step in the process of dyeing. Bleaching powder is calcium hypochlorite."

Did you know? DID YOU?

Cicero

Visionary
Well, you might like it. I was never a fan of movies from an anime serie, as it doesn't fit at all in the normal story line. Its a bit of the same with the last filler episode of BLEACH. Yes, again BLEACH. xD It doesn't fit in the normal storyline, thus is weird and never really happened...both of them are more like...fanfiction, so to say. xD

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Screw anime.

Manga for the win.

With manga, you don't have to put up with the bullshit fillers; everything stays on track. Except for BLEACH, for some unknown reason.

But the flashbacks suck balls, because they take so long to get through.

Cicero

Visionary
Meh, I say Anime ftw.

Manga is just pictures, Anime is like a short movie.

Movie > Comic book.

And yes, flashbacks do suck.

Blight

I know. When they wnet bcak to the real world all of a suuden i was like WHAT THE HELL??? Especaly since i read the manga and the up coming fights would have been awesome. Kenpachi vs. #5 will now take forever to show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back