• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Listen my Children,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
We all know the famous tale of Paul Revere. On April 18 of 1779, hardly a man now alive. Just a group of teens and there story. The struggle and there stories of going to the past.

This is a history RP.

This RP is about a group of kids attending the Paul Revere Festival in Boston. These teens that night decide tov go to the old North Church Bell Tower to see it. Little did they know, the time they went sent them back to colonial times. The day of the start of the Revolution. The day of Paul Revere's ride. They will fight for the side they belive should have won. Along with trying to return home.

This tale requires British soldiers, famous Americans, Famous British, American soldiers, and our teens either British or American.

Here is the rules...
1.) Please try to be on top of History. I know this is fiction, but don't make up mahor battles.

2.) No power playing.

3.)Somewhere in your post (not the re. Listen my Childrean up above your post) somewhere in your post, have Listen my Children. I will not ban you from the RP, I'll just say to read the rules and post in a seperate post. This RP will require reading the rules.

4.) Your person can not be a great- great- great of who ever. If you someone famous and a certain player is like a son or daughter to you, then you can post that. Make sure the both of you know and both of you PM me about this, so I know both of you know.

5.) No power playing.

6.) If someone important dies, you can still be him and have another player. For example- you could be Dr. Joseph Warren, and also have George Washington.

7.) I will be posting who's who, so don't fight if someone is Paul Revere and you wanted to be him.

8.) Basic RP rules.

9.) Make sure you know all the rules above very well.

10.) Have fun!!!!

Templates...

Famous people- British or American.

Name:
Sex:
Year dies in(if they die in the war like, Dr. Joseph Warren):
The most famous battle they fight in (except king or George Washinton):
Picture (yes picture, not a stupid cartoon one. A portrait):
Bio (find out about his/her life... Do a little research, I don't want a report though):
Personality(again little research, find out what others back then thought of him):
Postition(general, commander, king- only King Geaorge- son or daughter of liberty):
Side:

Soldiers (find a diary of a soldier, or you can make up one)- both British and American)

Name:
Sex(it's rare yes, but their were women who snuck in and battled. Some we still don't know about):
Age(when the war starts their age):
Picture:
Bio:
Personality:
Postition:
Side:

Teens(these are made up. These are the people who travel back in time)

Name:
Picture(you need two. The first one what they look like before traveling back. and the second one- when they do travel back)
Bio:
Personality:
Position(what happens to them when they travel back in time. Do they become an apprentice, a soldier, a son or daughter of Liberty- tell us):
Side:

Now this RP play will have romance. PG-13, no sex and pregnacy or what not. Kissing-minor no dramatic long ones- and hugging are allowed. In fact very common around this time.

Now, I would like just minor knoldege of the colonial history. It's important history for almost every country at this time. Please though research American History. Reliable link's and a time line will be posted here at later date.

Have fun. Now my children as you will see after this post be the adventure of a life time.

Have Fun!!!!!

Americans...

Jenny Smith/ James Smith-- Star Light

Johnathan "Johnny" Lyte-- Star Light

British...

Waverly Fair (sometimes Wave)-- shattered hearts

George Lyte-- Star Light

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Lixten My Children... as you will see this be my template.

Name: Jenny Smith-- also James Smith--when undercover
Female
Picture:
1---
anime_girl_fav0002.jpg

2----
anime-155.jpg

Brown hair and blue eyes though.
2.2)
ligthbrownboy1.jpg

Bio: Jenny is a smart girl. She loves history. Her family lives in Boston. She loves all the history about it. Especially Paul Revere.

When Jenny and some others were thrown back into history, she quickly freaked out at first, but she came to her sences. She now fights for the American's while trying to get back home.

She is taken in by a rich merchant. She is not his daughter, but calls her a niece.

When Jenny goes and disquises as a boy she becomes James Smith. She was a great soldier that she quickly build into colonial Smith.

Personality: Jenny is smart, kind, and polite. If anyone could tell she could have been from the past with all her proper manners.

Postition: Daughter of Liberty-- the small under dog group.// War agent. She is fighting in the war undercover as a boy-- colonial

Side: American

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
This might be interesting. I'll be working on my temp.

Listen My Children

Name: Waverly Fair *her friends occasionally call her Wave*

Sex: Female

Picture:

Bio: Waverly is from London, England. Her father is a historian, so he packed up his family and brought them to Boston for the Paul Revere Festival, hoping to instill them with a love of history like his own. Waverly was notorious for skipping school back at home and hates history the most, so she was not happy when she was told why they were going to Boston.

When thrown back in time, she freaked out because her electronics did not come with her. Waverly fights with the British.

Personality: Waverly is level-headed but somewhat of a trouble-maker. She has some slight authority issues and when she's not with her friends, she stays in her room listening to music, drawing, and on the internet. She loves cute boys.

Position: Waitress at an Inn.

Side: British

Ohter: Waverly is half Japaneese, from her father.

EDIT: geez, my links are messing up when I post 2. Is it ok if I post my "after" pic in a second post?

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Yeah, that's fine. You are accepted.

Here are two more people for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Johnathan-- Johnny--- Lyte (anyone read Johnny Tremain?)
Sex: Male
Picture:
4539120130a6816271953l.jpg
----- this is hum at home. He has his night stuff on.
Johnny%20Tremain.jpg

Bio: He is the only child and son of a rich merchant. He is loved for his charms and looks. He looks forward in being a silver smith. but his father will not let him, instead he is forced to learn the works of being a merchant.
When he and his father found Jenny, he quickly fell in love. She had nowhere to go. He talked too his father and asked to bring her in. He did. Johnny is truely in love and will protect her. Little does he know that she's from the future, in which he is not.
When Jenny told Johnny what she wished to do, he wished the same thing. He was a patriot, while his father was loyal to Britain and England. Late at night they would run away. Jenny would become a boy (hidden) and he would be her right hand man.
Personality:
Charming, loyal, and kind. He is a smart boy(colonial wise-- read, write, can do easy math).
Side: American- Patriot
Position: Lietenant Colonial

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LISTEN MY CHILDREN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will finish later.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Oh cool. Here is my other person, I can't put anymore pictures in post. Won't let me.

Name: George Lyte
Sex: male
Age(when the war starts their age): 39
Picture:
1134696041_esquatre02.jpg

A little older and a little more brown color hair

ShowImage.aspx

Blonde hair though.
Bio: George was born in England. He was brought over to fight in the French and Indian war when he was 24. He fought for the Brittish. He was always loal to England, thus he is a loyalist. He continues to fight until he had his son shortly after he came to America. After he was done with the war, he retired from fighting and became a merchantt. A good one if that. He became rich in three years.

His son is important to him, and wishes his son to grow up like he did, a strong rich merchant. The only problem was that his son behind his back was a patriot. The one day though while teaching his son some merchant advise, they stumbled apon young Jenny. They took her in. From that day on his son changed. He was heart broken when he found out his son joined the war as a patriot. He then grabbed his musket and joined the british.
Personality: He is a strong will sometimes rude merchant. He wants what he wants. He won't go down with out a fight. If something happens that he does not like he will fight to change it. He is smart though.
Postition: Merchant; Colonial
Side: Brittish, loyalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back