• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magi

-Just 3 hours ago...when the game froze after 1 our of training...
-Whenever I lose against that damned iron prisoner III é_é

Z

Zulkir

Melding commands and not using crystals for every single one. I spent a good 5 hours re-melding different stuff just to fill up abilities I should have had at the start of the game.

L0stKid

when I finished Aquas story i defeated MF my psp just shut down. >_<

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It took me a good hour to finally do well enough in the Ice Cream beat-thing for Ven.

plus, I walked into the battle with MF for the first time and legit just died. I stared at the screen for like five minutes cause i didnt understand what had happened. hahaha

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Fucking Sparky/Experiment 26whateverthefuckitis with Terra. I swear I did that battle at least 5 times before I could even get anywhere near knocking the little thing out. The lasers that he possesses had me every time, because I had no decent Commands that would hit them at their target level.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I opened the UMD, cuz I'd never played a PSP game before....

Wow. are you serious D:.
I am being careful to not accidently not open they UMD. Cause on one of my games it happen on accident thankfully I am not fond to that game as much as my Square-enix games and Atlus games.

My screws up were against MF mostly. xDD. I keep accidently guarding when I mean to dodge roll. xDD

Fallen Prince

Wow. are you serious D:.
I am being careful to not accidently not open they UMD. Cause on one of my games it happen on accident thankfully I am not fond to that game as much as my Square-enix games and Atlus games.

My screws up were against MF mostly. xDD. I keep accidently guarding when I mean to dodge roll. xDD

Yeah, I didn't know, but luckily i went back to gamestop and got a free trade in for a new one! Yay me! lolz

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
in the car, left my psp on my lap, half-asleep forgetting it was there.. opens the door gets up and skadoosh it goes pure cement.

now i have a big crack going across my psp lol it still works tho! :D

4dapollos

I found a hidden treasure chest and area, and melded some really rare commands. Then i went to go test them out without saving and my game froze. when I turned it back on all my stuff was gone and I forgot how to make most of it again. TT_TT

That happen to me too. I was Terra and I melded this rare command called metor, then my home menu pop up( I got the entertainment pack) and I clicked yes, :{

DynaxXIIIII

People's game shave been freezing? Mine did once, and that was because I has removed the game without shutting my PSP off or saving my game, then put it back in and tried desperately to save my game even though I knew it wouldn't work.

Oh, yeah. I... guess that counts.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
I have 3 of them.
1. With Ven [&Before getting No Name], I went back to MF after getting some abilities I needed. As I was fighting, I died quicker than I usually did. i didn't understand why. After the 10TH time, I realized, I had Thunder Roll equipped, instead of Dodge Roll...
2. I beat [Final Ep.]Aqua's VS one time right. Then, I went to Ven's Story to defeat Vanitas [Because that fight was epic], and after I did the Final Episode Save appeared. I thought, without thinking it thoroughly first, "Hey! Maybe if I save this one, I'll still have Void Gear." so I saved it. Then, I opened it, it wiped out my old memory. I was so pissed. But, I did re-obtained the Void Gear don't worry.
3. I had to use Pixie Charm to beat VS in Aqua's Story, and won on the 3rd try using only Mine Shield&Seeker Mine. It was EPIC.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My biggest screw up is when i forgot to buy the game and i bought another game and untill i get enough money, no BBS for me.........

Ventuskeyblade

on the comand board, i once bought a pannel for like, 3000 GP, which really knocked me down a lot. i also have a knack for attempting boss fights that i know will be impossible for me to beat. i usually do that with aqua's story. like the last battle. i just decided to wind that.
i also use up my potions on accident during the heat of battle.

Unknownkidz

1) accidentley going the wrong way on the command board by pressing X too often
2) getting killed by those Mandrakes in RG... RAZORS GO THROUGH OBJECTS WTF FTW?!
3) I just noticed the tags for this thread lol

KHShilon.

I had just bought KH: BBS. I hadn't bought a new memory stick for my PSP since the day i bought it, so the memory it could hold was about 32mb if i remember correctly. So i raced into my room to play BBS. I went to the menu. I saw something called "Data Install." I had no idea what this was, so i clicked it, read it and thought i'll do it. Went to install the 624mb option but it said there wasn't enough space to do so.

So i just played the game without data install, the loading times were a bit long.
I couldn't buy a new memory stick untill the next day, so i just played through the game. Played for like 4+ hours i think. Next day, i bought a 4gig memory stick and started a new game. I had no idea you could transfer data from one memory stick to another, until i played 4 hours+ i think.

Absolute

I played Terra's story's final boss using a command deck that does NOT work well against a super speedy dodgy character.

Yea, 15 Curagas later.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back