• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Well I thought about this thread the other day but realized tonight was better for posting it.
We all screw up, sometimes big time, sometimes little small ones, I'm curious about everyones screw ups.

Like for instance I started terra's playthrough, and did pretty well until I hit one room when I kept getting beat into the ground again and again and again and I was like grrr why are they beating me so hard, this is messed upm, they shouldn't be this... oh yeah thats right I started playing on Proud mode.

Or like my big darwin award for the evening... going up against terra in the final chapter without even havign aquired once more, second chance, or even dark screen.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
My screw ups mostly happen on the command Board, like I go the wrong way for instance. When I played yesterday I was on the Peter Pan board (I forgot the name of it) I tried to move hook to the other side of the board but accidentally put him back in the same spot.

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
In Neverland I was continuously killed as Aqua by that gorilla unversed in that place with the log bridge.

Also on the command board I always accidently take over an expensive-already owned spot in a rush.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
spammed X while playing the Command Board. accidentally bought an opponent's block, which costs 3/4 of my GP; that made me lose. since then i rarely play the mini-game :v

Spire

The first time I played Terra's story (JAP version) I didn't realize that when melding commands you should add crystals so that you can get abilities. I went through the entire game with only the scan ability...

>_>

noheartx

i woke up at 1:00 one day feeling good so i decided to go downstairs and play some BBS and i wanted to bring my guidebook and my drink with me so i put the PSP on top of the guidebook....so it dropped and the screen cracked. I had to bike to gamestop to buy a new psp

Absent axel

Man that must have sucked buying a new psp D:

My major screwup was not getting a new analog stick before buying and playing BBS so i had to deal with drifting in the game with terra.
Im such an idiot.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I have two major screws up.

When i was playing BBS and fighting the last boss with Aqua and by accident i closed my PSP and my second one happened when i left my PSP on wait mode and i didn't save...when i resumed play i didn't see how much battery i had so my PSP died from battery an lost all the things i achieved.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Mine happened during Command Board

Ventus was a couple of spaces away from the Key space, already enough GP to win, whilst I had nowhere near any. I, somehow, managed to get all the GP for it but I was STILL far away... I move, then Ven moves and ends just two spaces away from it. I move once more and, still faraway, notice I am three paces away from the Special Floor that lets you go anywhere, but seeing as how Ven is just two blocks away I admit defeat... He rolls a one! I still don't have much raised hopes since it'd be amazing if I got a three just for this occasion... I got a three! Overjoyed, not at winning but at my amazing luck, I start telling my friend through MSN, not noticing how I was able to move already, I pressed X and landed on the same floor I already was... Ven winning the game

If anyone has a bigger Fail than that... DAMN! xD

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Terra's final boss. Got way too greedy for hits and paid for it. I learned just block, block, block.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i have a screw up every time i play that damn icecream beat mini game :mad:

Wahm-bulence

I learned the hard way that both dodging and blocking are VERY important.

Oh yeah, and I didn't install the game at first, I don't recommend it unless you want the story to take 25+ hours

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Mine happened during Command Board

Ventus was a couple of spaces away from the Key space, already enough GP to win, whilst I had nowhere near any. I, somehow, managed to get all the GP for it but I was STILL far away... I move, then Ven moves and ends just two spaces away from it. I move once more and, still faraway, notice I am three paces away from the Special Floor that lets you go anywhere, but seeing as how Ven is just two blocks away I admit defeat... He rolls a one! I still don't have much raised hopes since it'd be amazing if I got a three just for this occasion... I got a three! Overjoyed, not at winning but at my amazing luck, I start telling my friend through MSN, not noticing how I was able to move already, I pressed X and landed on the same floor I already was... Ven winning the game

If anyone has a bigger Fail than that... DAMN! xD

LMAO I did that the other day honestly, I was about to beat ven he had like double the required GP since he went monopoly on everyones panels, I finally got to 15k I was about to fly but pushed x and was like wah? O.O

Maverick E.S

Virus
When I first got started with Aqua at the Castle of Dreams, those Bunny lookin Unversed OWWWWWNED me. It took me forever to level up xD I think I got to level 10 on that world alone,

Aqua D.Light

While playing the game with some friends, I 'realized' that Aqua had blue hair. xD

When I was playing as Terra, I thought the game was lagging cause he ran so effing slow. lol

Losing to the first boss for Terra (proud mode) like 15 times, till i learned the magical powers of leveling up D: . Going into my first VS fight thinking "Oh ive seen this a zillion times should be a piece of cake" ...... Grrraaaaaaaaah! *Ven dying grunt voice* . then i tornadoed his buttocks tho so im good xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back