• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► List of characters for my KH fanfic series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book I: Journey's Awakening

Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book II: Fragmented Keys

Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book III: Lost Memories

Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book IV: Trial by Flame

Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book V: Heart of Chaos

Characters:
Heroes:
  • Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - His Keyblade would be the Starlight from Unchained Chi.
  • Ortensia - She'd be equipped with Oswald's remote from Epic Mickey 2.
  • Darkwing Duck - With his trademark Gas Gun.
  • Max Goof - With a Shield similar to that of Goofy's, his dad.
  • José Carioca - With his umbrella as a weapon
  • Panchito Pistoles - Equipped with his pistols
  • André - With the Paintbrush from Epic Mickey.
  • Launchpad McQuack - He would be the pilot of the Gummi Ship
  • Master Exin - Similar role to Yen Sid and/or Master Eraqus.
  • Arumon - Named after Tetsuya Nomura himself, this OC would be like Terra or Riku.
  • Ignis - An OC similar to Aqua.

Villains:
  • Kasai, Master of Chaos - His Keyblade would be called the Destroyer of Hearts
  • Mortimer Mouse - His Keyblade would be called the Usurper, to reference his personal intent on overthrowing King Mickey.
  • The Phantom Blot
  • Negaduck
  • Magica de Spell
  • Queen Grimhilde
  • The Horned King
  • Kagos - A Heartless with a dark and mysterious past...

Summons:
  • Baloo
  • Robin Hood
  • Taran
  • Marahute
  • Gizmoduck
  • Morgana MacCawber
  • Neptunia
  • Stegmutt
  • Goliath
  • Tarzan
  • Spring Sprite
  • Aladar
  • John Silver
  • Kenai
  • Bolt
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Elsa
  • Warrior of Light
  • Firion
  • Onion Knight
  • Cecil Harvey
  • Bartz
  • Terra Branford
  • Vincent Valentine
  • Zidane Tribal
  • Aki Ross
  • Vaan
  • Lightning
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Sulley
  • Mr. Incredible
  • Lightning McQueen
  • EVE
  • Finn McMissile
  • Merida
  • Bing Bong
  • Spot

Last edited:

Master Exin

Awards
Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book I: Journey's Awakening - a kingdom hearts fanfic - Set before and during Birth by Sleep and start of the Heart of Chaos saga.

Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book II: Fragmented Keys
- a kingdom hearts fanfic - Set during the eight-year gap between Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts I.

Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book III: Lost Memories
- a kingdom hearts fanfic - Set during Kingdom Hearts I, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts II.

Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book IV: Trial by Flame
- a kingdom hearts fanfic - Set during Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts III.

Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book V: Heart of Chaos
- a kingdom hearts fanfic - Set after Kingdom Hearts III and conclusion of the Heart of Chaos saga.

Master Exin

Awards
My mum and I watched the Pixar film The Inside Out friday evening and I was surprised by how so good it was, and then it got me thinking, with its theme of emotions, I could make this a world in my first KH story Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Chaos Saga - Book I: Journey's Awakening, seeing how this story of mine takes place during Birth by Sleep, and the Unversed are technically negative emotions.

My idea's that Oswald & Company find themselves entering into Riley's Mind to discover that the Unversed are spotted across the Islands, the Long Term Memory maze, etc, as the creatures plot to consume all the memories. So our heroes travel throughout and eventually bump into Joy, Sadness, and Bing-Bong and team up to fight off the Unversed, then soon they reach the Subconscious and are forced to fight Jangles, who gets turned into an Unversed (like the Magic Mirror in the Dwarves' Woodlands world in BbS) in order to restore him to normal. Eventually, Oswald's team soon find a way out but not before wishing a farewell and a good luck to Joy, Sadness and Bing-Bong as the three carry on with their own goal to get back to Headquarters, like in the film itself.

What do you think of this idea? Any thoughts or criticisms? Please leave a response soon.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd love to see this idea done, because it sounds really thought out and perfect in the grand scheme of things. I don't really have anything to criticize about it, because it fits pretty well with The Inside Out characters and negative emotions. Therefore, I believe you're all set to start writing out your story. Although, I do wonder what Oswald and Company will do once they've helped out Joy, Sadness, and Bing-Bong; but I imagine I'll find out later on in the story. ;3

Ree

what are the OC personalities? i'll be able to better judge if i have a good idea about them.

Master Exin

Awards
I'd love to see this idea done, because it sounds really thought out and perfect in the grand scheme of things. I don't really have anything to criticize about it, because it fits pretty well with The Inside Out characters and negative emotions. Therefore, I believe you're all set to start writing out your story. Although, I do wonder what Oswald and Company will do once they've helped out Joy, Sadness, and Bing-Bong; but I imagine I'll find out later on in the story. ;3
Once Ozzy & Company bid Joy, Sadness and Bing-Nong farewell, they basically try to find a way to leave Riley's mind to continue their journey.

what are the OC personalities? i'll be able to better judge if i have a good idea about them.
Exin would be like the kind and wise mentor with a voice of reason, similar to Merlin or Gandalf. I also imagine him as a "half-fairy", similar to the Blue Fairy or the Fairy Godmother.
Arumon would be like the lone wolf, mature and studious yet optimistic enough to see the bright side of things.
Ignis would be a fiery redhead, like Lea, only not a deadpan snarker.
That's the simplest I can go so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back