• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lip Syncing: A big factor in KH2's delay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

atleast they'll have better lip syncing than the black box of a mouth sora had in #1 which, i think, is something to look forward to. :)

chemicalstar

i aggree with you アクラ on the fact that lip synch is hard to do but i always thoguht they edited them so that they dont look like they talk in japanese but sound in english? i tried to observe that in ff x-2 when yuna sings and i think theye dit them in fmv but not in the game.. im not sure i might be throwing something outta my head here too^^

文偉立

newb programmer
chemicalstar said:
i aggree with you アクラ on the fact that lip synch is hard to do but i always thoguht they edited them so that they dont look like they talk in japanese but sound in english? i tried to observe that in ff x-2 when yuna sings and i think theye dit them in fmv but not in the game.. im not sure i might be throwing something outta my head here too^^

As long as their lips match the language, it will allow a better tact with the player's knowledge.

Lionheart002

Square has always been a little harsh when it comes to putting games out on time, but i would rather they spend more time making the game instead of rushing it and it not be as good, it takes a while but im sure it wont disappoint when we finally get to play.

文偉立

newb programmer
Lionheart002 said:
Square has always been a little harsh when it comes to putting games out on time...

SquareSoft Ltd. worked quite hard on their major projects. After peeking into the games prohence the Enix collaboration, the quality has not changed but release time is lengthened. A new Final Fantasy game was released annually but from the time of 2001, the releases have taken longer. It was not to waste, S-E was still collaborating on the games to be released but to ensure its quality (or whatever may be the case of the company's delays), minor setbacks were enforced. S-E has released outside saga Final Fantasies during the setback, such as FFTA or FFCC to appease the FF fans who awaited the saga to continue. Various other releases were also distributed such as S-E's infamous low-focused games. S-E has had heavy focus on some of their high-focused games such as Kingdom Hearts 2, the FFVII compilation, FFXII, and the recently released DragonQuest as well as Enix's profitable saga of the DragonWarrior/DragonQuest series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back