• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lion King World Officially In KH2 ( Scan )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
^ same reason as you are a merman in Atlantica in KH1.

How: Donald's magic

Why: blending purposes most likely. you know, the whole "world order" thing

im pretty happy there's a Lion King World, it'll be interesting to play as a lion-Sora

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Rick Mulluns said:
Here is a better question: How and Why are you a Lion?

A. It's all animal world
B. Donald has the ability to turn the group into animals( simple huh)
C. Nomura likes lions( hence that's why Sora was originally going to be a half human, half lion character in the get go), so this was probably his favorite world to work on.

P.S- Why does everyone have such a damn problem with Sora being lion in this world?

LishatheAeroMage

I went ballistic when I saw Sora as a lion . . . One, he's fuzzy(o___o!!!). Two, He's butt-naked! LOL! I love it!

And you'll probably become a lion the same way you became a mermaid(merman) in Atlantica, or an, uh . . . Halloween-y . . . thing in Halloween Town.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
one thing

SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.*pant, pant*

Lion King was the first disney movie I ever saw.........this brings memories.....I think ill go watch the movie rite now lol

keybade man29

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! A lion King world. I was hoping it was gonna be in there do to the fact that it's Nomura's favorite. And even better, yo get to be a lion!!!!!!! And I thought Kh2 couln't get any better!!!!!!:D

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Hooray! They have better worlds in KH2, In my opinion anyways.Wonderland and Atlantica are just plain annnoying!

PS- Does anyone know the EXACT date when KH2 come out? Some ppl say, Dec2, and some say Dec22. So I'm confused...@.@

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

It might come out around the same date that Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess would come out, just to compete with the new Zelda game for dominant control in the Gaming Sales Kingdom!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
SoraBeatsRikku said:
I want to know how Goofy is supposed to fight as a tortise I mean they are really slow
Heh you just gave me an idea for a comic i could make about that:D ... All i know is goofy has his shield on his shell maybe he spins around to attack but slow i don't know just a guess ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back