• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lion king world ideas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unkind Soul

not to sound completely ignorant but i think there is a way for lion king to be part of the kh2 universe. first off t.n(forget the dudes name)said his favorite disney character is simba so he is going to use any innivations necessary to make lion king a world. and heres where the ideas come into play in atlantica you were turned into a merman of some sort which gave you a reality of the world. I think it would cool if you were turned into a lion and carried your keyblade in your mouth. it does sound dumb but imagine it running through the pride lands at full speed striking at oncoming wildog heartless that scar has spawned just a thought

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
hey, i think it rhymed. which is good. and it would eoxk awesomely if you were turned into a lion... i'm thinkin that the keyblade would be transformd into your claws and teeth or sumthing, but that's just how i imagine it...:D it would be kool tho.

Playcell

well, they're were sum old concepts art of Sora in a half human half lion form. i used to have them on my comp...o well

T-S

Cloudisawesum1 said:
The idea of a lion king world does sound cool but not the whole turning in2 a lion idea.how would u b able 2 do all those cool new moves?

I guess they would have to something like they are doing in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess when Link turns into that dog (with the controls and how he fights). Sora would probably have moves just for that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back