• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lion King love?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you excited for the Lion King World?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
errr..... there's already a thread on this I think, or something along the lines of it

helios

Bronze Member
Its cool its just another world in which i can kick more heartless @$$.

Sora22

This world looks awesome! I cannot wait to play it! I can't hardly wait for this game....just to bad we have to wait till March to play it.....dang!:D

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OH HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!

I want the game now >_> but no I have to wait til next year to play. That pisses me off >_> This world is the only reason that I'm pissed off about the release date >_>

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
.:KL:. said:
OH HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!

I want the game now >_> but no I have to wait til next year to play. That pisses me off >_> This world is the only reason that I'm pissed off about the release date >_>
lol, at least your not alone
by the way march isn't the OFFICIAL release date they might release it in January/February for all we know but anyways....
SORA IS SO CUUUUUUUUTE **HUGGLES** this world is gonna kick as$!!!

D

Dexter

Well basically march is the only realse date that was anounced.................................still sucks though we have to wait 6 more month but if u live in japan u would get it in 2 month................sucks huh?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
rpg master said:
Well basically march is the only realse date that was anounced.................................still sucks though we have to wait 6 more month but if u live in japan u would get it in 2 month................sucks huh?
thats what gamespot claims but i don't beleive anything that doesn't come from square-enix, well the release dates anyway

somebody111

lol, never liked the Lion King the movie much. But it should be okay to play for a little while.^^

D

Dexter

fantasygurl1227 said:
thats what gamespot claims but i don't beleive anything that doesn't come from square-enix, well the release dates anyway

But S.E havent been giving us any realse dates all they say is 2006.................but unless there gonna make the realse date a suprise and make it come out the first week of Januray all we can rely on is March sadley............but i still wonder if we are gonna get a demo at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back