• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

linkin park.good or bad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

better por worse

• better

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • worse

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • never good

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • always good

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

is linkin park better then they used to be or worse.i say there worse they used to be awsome.but now theyve added all those crappy beats and made it slow the origanal songs were much better.soras dad gave me the idea of this thread

Legato2471

Xalechim said:
linkin park before Jay-Z joined them: Good
linkin park After Jay-Z joined them: VERY BAD

Quoted for truth. Once Jay-Z came in they just lost everything they had going for them

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I enjoyed their music when I was younger, but as I deviated away from them, I found myself disliking them. Honestly, now it just sounds like noise.

But the song Faint is still pretty good.

~Leo~

I lurve Linkin Park. Can you say, 'Fanboy'?

Faint = teh pwnage

And, Collision Course was good too. Jeez, you guys see a rapper and go, 'ZOMG, it's bad!!!' Because if you didn't know, Linkin Park was part rap before tehy did that album with Jay-Z.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
~Leo~ said:
I lurve Linkin Park. Can you say, 'Fanboy'?

Faint = teh pwnage

And, Collision Course was good too. Jeez, you guys see a rapper and go, 'ZOMG, it's bad!!!' Because if you didn't know, Linkin Park was part rap before tehy did that album with Jay-Z.

I never said they diddnt do rap I'm just saying Jay Z ruined the band thats all

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
^^ truth.

JayZ-LP Numb was catchy.

but they did better on there own. even with reanimation being a remix album it did well. KRWLNG is best remix and possibly best song ever.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i love
numb
in the end
somewhere i belong
and faint
THEY ROCK

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I have to agree with most people here. Collision Course was terrible. So was Reanimation.

Yes, Linkin Park have always been part rap, but their songs always leaned more towards rock, or whatever you want to call it. Jay-Z took the rap influence a little too far. Listen to Hybrid Theory, then Collision Course. You'll see what I mean.

I used to love Linkin Park. Back when I was a little younger, before having a real opinion in music, they were the first band that made me take an interest in rock.

I don't listen to them much now, I guess I kinda moved on in musical tastes. I still listen to them every once in a while.

Oh, and Meteora isn't half as good as Hybrid Theory. The original is always the best.

Just an opinion. Don't go all "OMFG U HATIN TEH RAPPERS!!!!O!N!E!1111!" on me.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I voted always bad. I don't have anything against rappers, but there music just sounds like rap, and I prefer rock, heavy metal.

Last edited:

~Leo~

* Has Hybrid Theory AND Colision Course* *Listens to In The End*
My ears must be shot, because I heard mostly rap in that song, probably their best song ever.

Meatora really wasn't as good as Hybrid, but it was still teh pwnage of it's day.

Shadukai X

Banned
They're a good group, they have their good songs, and alot have meaning. But I feel that they're music is mostly "downer" music, and that's why they've lost some of their popularity, especially after Collision Course. It's a good album, but people aren't just into it anymore. Overall, I say they had their time, and should probably stop making music, unless they want more haters, then the average amount, at least the're not AS overated as some of the Horrible bands out there today..
*cough* HarthorneHeights, *cough*

S

Shadow Soldier

Cloud_Unchained said:
I enjoyed their music when I was younger, but as I deviated away from them, I found myself disliking them. Honestly, now it just sounds like noise.

I completly agree with that post. As I grew older, I realized, what they were playing, was garbage.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Cloud_Unchained said:

Ditto, but i wouldn't say dislike, just liking less...

I'm not a huge fan of Faint personally...but best songs on albums were (imo)

Hybrid Theory: Pushing Me Away (not a huge fan of the entire album personally)
Reanimation: 1 Step Kloser (dear god that song is hawt...i'm tempted to do an AMV to it)
Meteora: Easier To Run (Although Session comes mighty close, Numb = overrated but still good)
Collision Course: Erm, none, the album was pretty bad
Other: My December = <3
Video: Breaking the Habit, a decent song brilliantly crafted...

imkeyblademaster said:
i love
numb
in the end
somewhere i belong
and faint
THEY ROCK

Laughs, just because they were really the only songs broadcast on crappy music channels...

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I used to love Linkin Park... but now ol' Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora and Collision Course are getting dusty.

In The End is probably their best song, because it's full of what they were when they started; combining rock and rap.

Murasame

Cloud_Unchained said:

agreed, lol, my linkin park cds are collecting dust somewhere in my room now, i guess i just moved on musically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back