• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

linkin park.good or bad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

better por worse

• better

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • worse

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • never good

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • always good

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

dude linkin park owns.

period.

especially fort minor.

their new CD is coming out this fall. Thank God they started doing songs again ^_^

I never said they diddnt do rap I'm just saying Jay Z ruined the band thats all

nimrod.

Jay-Z was never part of the band. They just did a collision album together.

Like when Seether and Amy did Broken. Gosh it wasn't even an album really, it was just a remix of their songs like Reanimation.

Jay-Z never was or will be part of the band.

Riku_123

Linkin Park is awesome there one of my favorite bands,my favorite song from them is a place for my head or Run away

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
LP > ALL imo.

Linkin Park will ALWAYS be the best to me.

Linkin Park was the first band that actually got me into music and love it.

Linkin Park ~<3

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Hybird Theory is a perfect album. Every song was awesome. They still are. Meteora wasn't even close to being as good. Faint and breaking the habit were the only songs I actually liked on the album. Conclusion?

Old LP > New LP

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Their older albums and live in concert was totally awesome. Most songs on Reanimation sucked. I liked 'One Step Closer' (the remix with the accoustics and extra lyrics voiced at the bridge) and 'My December' but I think they ruined songs like 'Crawling' and 'Forgotten'. The JayZ one was total s***. They destroyed some of the best songs. 'Lying from You' was so cool on its own. Then they go and add 'Dirt off your shoulder'.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Koji said:
Most songs on Reanimation sucked. I liked 'One Step Closer' (the remix with the accoustics and extra lyrics voiced at the bridge) and 'My December

I liked the One Step Closer remix >_> and the added lyrics are awesome. My December is a good song wtf are you talking about? but, thats just my opinion.

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think the main problem with Linkin Park, is we haven't gotten anything new in awhile.

So the Jay-Z collabaration is all we think of when someone says 'New Linkin Park'.

They just need to get something new out.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
^The new album wont be out till next year. They took a break after Meteora giving Mike Shinoda time to release his 'The Rising Tied" album. And Chester is supposed to release his own album called "Snow White Tan" or something.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I liked the One Step Closer remix >_> and the added lyrics are awesome. My December is a good song wtf are you talking about? but, thats just my opinion.

Umm...yes, I said I dont like Reanimation but The One Step Closer Remix and My December were the ones I liked. I dont like Crawling Remix and Forgotten on Reanimation.

BTW Hight Voltage is the worst Linking Park song I've ever heard.

Magma Dragoon

Linkin Park in my opinion is still good, some people don't like some of the music because of the rapping in some of the songs. But what people don't know is that they grew up as fans of hip-hop, which influenced their Rap-Rock sound. I used to like Rap and Hip-Hop only, I was a stereotype person before, but when I listened to bands like POD and Linkin Park, I started getting into other types of music, and my taste in music opened to different genres. I like all of their albums, waiting for the new one to come out, but Linkin Park never got bad, they just decided to experiment, like someone else posted. If you listened to their first songs, such as Rhinestone and Stick n' Move (A song that seems to be the original Runaway), you propbably noticed that it had rap more than rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back