• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Linkin Park Fc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora741

The Best Rock(a little emo) band around Fan Club is here. Here's the bands history

Linkin Park is a rock band from Agoura Hills, California. They formed in 1996, and have since sold more than forty million albums and won two Grammys.[1][2][3] They first achieved mainstream success in 2000 with their debut album, Hybrid Theory, which has since been certified Diamond by RIAA.[4] Their following studio album, Meteora, continued the band's success, topping the Billboard 200’s album charts in 2003, and was followed by extensive touring and charity work around the world.[5]

Linkin Park is recognized for adapting the nu metal genre into a radio-friendly style and creating many successful singles, such as In The End, Numb, and What I've Done.[6] They are also known for their several collaborations, most notably with rapper Jay-Z in their mash-up album Collision
Course, and a plethora of other artists on Reanimation.[6] The band’s latest studio album, Minutes to Midnight, which was released in May 2007, has stemmed away from their previous nu metal sound venturing into various other genres.[7] The album topped the Billboard Charts by selling nearly 625,000 copies in its debut week, making it the best debut week of any album for the year.

SIGS!!!
Linkinparktag.png

ok so here are videos

What I've Done
In The End
NEW=Bleed It Out
Heres a vid made by our own Soraschaser555-Somewhere i bellong-naruto
Kingdom hearts faint remix (fav)
DBZ link park with u (fav)

Owner
Sora741

Co-owners
Awesome Ansem
Keybladeofsteel
hogei

Members
neloangelo
sammas
~Memories~
Soraschaser555
Suzakuseru
black acid
Squ@ll
Key To Destiny
Knuckles608
Reckless Chaos
khmaster101
TheResurrection
distubedsword
Kairi3.0
mislead_light

Last edited:

Awesome Ansem

Goddamn!! linkin park has been my favorite band for like 8 years!!!!!! I love every single song!

I wouldn't call them emo or punk, though....

Awesome Ansem

sweet, thanks.

my opinion: best band in the world. LP is the anti-poser. from watching their dvds they just seem like six normal guys; always being themselves.

sora741

yes u coulden't be anymore right than that

ansem can u put the link 4 the FC in ur sig till we have a banner please

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Being a HUGE Linkin Park fan and bein a member of all the previous clubs in this section, I wanna join again.
From the Inside my fav track along with Crawling.

sora741

ok dude thanks
(4 the 25 post rule space over like 10 time the hit period it works ill do it in my next post)

lets get a topic before they close this place down

fav CD by LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back