• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Link vs. sephiorth who will win

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who will win

• link

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • sephiorth

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • i dont care

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...good one MoO...LINK IS HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!...I AM GOIN WIT LINK ALL THE WAY, YO!!!!!!!!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
THAT'S NOT STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3

It's another crappy thred by moo. Fascinating.

T

The Marauder

Link.

Seriously, think of all the jank he has. Boomerang, bow, bombs, tons of swords, slingshot, bombchus, ocharinas, batons, telescopes, fairys, uber-potions, stcks, masks, hookshot, the list goes on and on. Don't forget his magical abilities as well! Light arrows would pwn Sephiroth, as would Din's Fire. Oh yes, and what about stuff like the master sword, eh? Link also has a piece of the Triforce.

What does Sephiroth have? The Masamune?

The winner is clear. Link pwns Sephiroth and rapes him 500 times over. Good game, Sephy, good game.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
The Marauder said:
Link.

Seriously, think of all the jank he has. Boomerang, bow, bombs, tons of swords, slingshot, bombchus, ocharinas, batons, telescopes, fairys, uber-potions, stcks, masks, hookshot, the list goes on and on. Don't forget his magical abilities as well! Light arrows would pwn Sephiroth, as would Din's Fire. Oh yes, and what about stuff like the master sword, eh? Link also has a piece of the Triforce.

The winner is clear. Link pwns Sephiroth and rapes him 500 times over. Good game, Sephy, good game.

True but Seph has more powers.Seriously several Sinharvets and would be dead.

T

The Marauder

Uhh no way, Geist. As long as Link has bottles of Fairys, he is immortal...

Riku_123

The Marauder said:
Link.

well that covers it but Marauder dont forget about Oni Link aka Feirce Deity Mask
if Link would use that Mask Sephiroth would be own3d multiple times

T

The Marauder

No way. What are these "powers" you speak of? Let the fanboyism end now, because I am in a flaming mood. Link wins. End of conversation. GG.

Riku_123

even is Sephiroth did have more powers Link would still own,Link has powers too like Din's Fire-creates a dome of fire to attack and protect self
Naruy's love-a diamond shaped sheild that renders Link Invulnerable for a ammount of time. etc..

Link also has faires to heal him and potions,Link also weilds many swords,bombs etc...

Link could also push back the clamity with his oh so powerful Gauntlets,also he could take the Masmune and break that in half with The Fierce Deity Blade if Link put all his strenght into the swing

Link owns end of story

Riku_123

I watched the stupid video and link i still think would win...but my cousin think Sephiroth would win.......shes a fan girl XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back