• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

link mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown Axel

Website
www.freewebs.com
I haven't EVER played link mode, and I had a question about it.

When you do link mode, do you get to play as Sora, Riku, and people like them? Or is it just Sora? I think it would be cool if you could be Axel or Lexeous or any organization member.

If anyone has played, please tell me what it is like!:confused:

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I don't have a link cable so I wouldn't know.
Damn you gba!

Josi-Jo

Link Mode you Choose either Sora or Riku Depends witch story u choose and if both players choose the same charector like Sora Vs Sora Each person would see each other like Anti Sora or bassically a darker version of Sora to tell who is who Same applys to Riku but u hav to use your own Deck. Hope this helped and if theres another Person with a Better Explanation plz do tell.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i've played link mode, what you do is you choose wich file you want to use then you play as sora, you fight an anti sora wich is your opponent, you never fight as the anti sora, its just to show who's you and who's the enemy, i used gameshark and i can beat sora unchained in link mode with one combo and he has full blue and full green health and he's level 99

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Wait, so you're saying that you could beat Sora Unchained?
Is that a AI or something?
Does that mean that you and the person you link up to both get to fight the computer?

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Allow me.

In link mode, you choose one of the Sora files you have, choose a deck from it and fight a friend, who is also Sora.

Your opponent will always appear as Anti-Sora, no matter whose file or deck you use. To avoid confusion, SE made it so that the Sora you control will be in color, while the one you don't control will be grey.

By unchainned, I believe he means without limitations such as Card breaks or loss of cards to sleights. Basically, you're invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back