• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lingering Will in Disney Castle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamita

This isn't a terribly important question, but is there a specific reason why the Lingering Will appeared in Disney Castle? Or to be more precise, why did the gateway to the keyblade graveyard appear there?

Out of all the places for it to appear, I don't see how the Keyblade Graveyard has any crucial links to Disney Castle. It seems more ideal for it to appear somewhere like in the Radiant Gardens or in Yen Sid's Tower; somewhere that Terra actually had some connection with. Perhaps Square decided to place it in Disney Castle simply, as a casual salute towards Disney's importance in the Kingdom Hearts series? Thoughts?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I guess it's because DC never really got a second visit

Infamita

True. Square could've just wanted to give as another reason to go there, and perhaps there's no canonical significance.

Axeken

I guess they didn't put it in Radiant Garden due to the content already there like the Data Battles, Sephiroth and the portal to Tron's world. I was thinking that Mickey's connection was the key (;) but Mickey and Terra never met. Maybe Ven's heart was calling to Terra and since Ven is friends with Mickey, that is what created the portal. I dunno :/

Infamita

Yea I guess it was just a logistic thing. Radiant Garden was brimming with content so they might as well chuck it in the second most relevant place.

However if there was a canonical reason, they couldn't put it in Twilight Town or The World That Never Was, because Ven, Terra, and Aqua have no connection to those places whatsoever. Radiant Garden would be the best place, as all the BBS characters visited that world, but like you said, there's enough content there already. So Disney Castle seems the next best place if you're looking for a canonical reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back