• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lingering Will and Mushroom 13 question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polarbear34

Im having a slight issue in KH 2 FM

Next on my list is to defeat lingering will but the door to keyblade graveyard isnt in Disney Castle.
Is there some way that I am missing to unlock it?

Also, I have cleared all the Mushrooms for the mushroom 13 except for 13 (of course wich is the prize mushroom u dont do anything for), and Mushroom number 1, which is supposed to be at the skyscraper, but it is not at the skyscraper....

Is there something else that i am missing for this one as well?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Have you finished the game and saved after the credits?

Polarbear34

no i have not... was going to clear everything and then finish the game.
im assuming i have to finish the game first?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
no i have not... was going to clear everything and then finish the game.
im assuming i have to finish the game first?
Yeah, when you beat Xemnas and save, you unlock a message saying a new enemy has emerged in a new world. It also unlocks Data Xemnas and Mushroom Number 1

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, when you beat Xemnas and save, you unlock a message saying a new enemy has emerged in a new world. It also unlocks Data Xemnas and Mushroom Number 1

Though its important to note that every world, including optional ones like 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica, have to be cleared before you do your clear save after beating Xemnas.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Though its important to note that every world, including optional ones like 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica, have to be cleared before you do your clear save after beating Xemnas.

You mean when you beat him for the first time and you end up getting a little crown lighting up on your Game Save? I didn't start the 100 Acre Woods and still manage to be allowed to save.

Just in case though, so in other words. I'd have to have both Worlds cleared and then fight Xemnas to get the Lingering Will?

Articus

You mean when you beat him for the first time and you end up getting a little crown lighting up on your Game Save? I didn't start the 100 Acre Woods and still manage to be allowed to save.

Just in case though, so in other words. I'd have to have both Worlds cleared and then fight Xemnas to get the Lingering Will?

Have every world cleared, then beat the game again and save. That new file will unlock a new episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back