• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lingering questions (all spoilers, all the games)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xagzan

Awards
Kind of surprised there was no sticky thread for this already, given how much confusion people tend to have about this series. I know I always do. So if anyone wants to use this thread to try and clear up what still baffles them, feel free.

Personally I've had so many questions over the years I can't even remember them all, so I'll just start with a KH3 issue.

Cause it seems like nobody never talks about how KH3 completely glosses over Young Xehanort apparently making a whole second time trip? Like, his first journey was such an emphasis in DDD, and we got a pretty clear picture of the circumstances leading up to it. But then KH3 comes and it's just "oh yeah then he did it again now here we are."

....Huh?

When? Why? How? <<< Literally, those are my 3 questions lol. He returns to his childhood after DDD, he's forgotten all about the contents of the journey, there's no reason for him to doubt the mission's success. So who comes back to tell him "hey um, actually we gotta do this again" while he was presumably a student? I don't understand the timeline of his...well, time. We need another frickin Xehanort flowchart like Nomura made after DDD.

Does anyone have a clue here?

Back