• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Line Rider Vids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoTwilight

(I wasn't sure if this would fall under GVG or not, but here you go.)

Okay, all of us, or at least most of us, know of the insanely addictive computer game Line Rider, right?
Well, I've started playing it a couple months ago and became addicted like many other people in the world.
If you are aware of this game, then you are aware of the basic idea- draw a line, and a guy on a sled will ride it. Also, on the more advanced version, there are acceleration and deacceleration lines, which add to the fun.
Anyways, the point is, its a pretty tough game, and here's a couple videos of the game made by people who honestly have no life...
(I take no credit for the following videos.)

Make Believe- YouTube - LineRider "Make Believe" A Line Rider Short by TechDawg

Discarded- YouTube - LineRider "Discarded" A Line Rider Short by TechDawg

A Dawg's Song- YouTube - LineRider "A Dawg's Song", a Line Rider Short by TechDawg

Urban Run- YouTube - Line Rider - Urban Run

Jagged Peak Adventure- YouTube - Line Rider - Jagged Peak Adventure

(If you want to play the most recent version of Line Rider, go to InXile - The Official Home of Line Rider)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I've seen those vids before! They rock!

I love Line Rider. So much fun. We play it whenever we can get on computers at school.

NeoTwilight

4chan Meme Rider: YouTube - 4chan Meme Rider FULL

Line Rider is fun, but most people i know get too engrossed in it and the fun turns to frustration when they can't do something they want to...i'd rather play N personally

ha! that video was moronically hilarious!! nice find!
(also, if you guys want to post your own line rider videos on this thread, feel free.)

EDIT: Here's three more!!! Enjoy!

TD & Son, Inc.- TechDawg Systems - Featured LineRider Movies
Did My Best- TechDawg Systems - Featured LineRider Movies
TechDawg LABS- TechDawg's 'I Ride the Lines' - Line Rider Movie 'TechDawg LABS'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back