• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

limited or reg edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

i know kh2 is coming in December but i want to know what would you go for the limited edition set of kingdom hearts 2 or the regular edition set?

kh_fan_4e

its just a limited edition strategy guide...no limited edition game...yet...you should search the forums before posting bc ppl will flame on you for not doing that

supercallo

well i dont want to sound like a cheater, but i am definetly going to go after the strategy guide. if there is a secret ending like there was after kh1 i want to see it!!! lol but the defference between the regular strategy guide and the limited ed. guide will probably just a couple of posters and a different cover

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If there's a limited edition strategy guide, I'm getting the normal and limited edition cause I'm obsessive... But if there's a limited edition of the actual game and its only in Japan... IMPORT IT!! xP I'll import it and keep it in an air tight container and you'll have to have gloves on to touch it... -falls over-

-puts on a hat that says "Obsessive Kingdom Hearts Fanatic ish me." on it- ^^;;

ASMS

strategy guides come on guys thats cheating
and if u want to know about endings
ask people on here

starry_eyed_hero

pwn3d to the max said:
wait... when i preordered they gave me no limited edition offer
Well ya, of course they didn't offer it. The game doesn't come out until December. If there is gonna be a limited edition, I doubt they would know about it already. When the place you reserved it at starts advertising a limited edition, just tell them that you want that instead of the regular, and they'll change your preorder.

King Sora

well i dunno if it was true or not but i heard that if there was a limited addition then it might come in hard back or something...i doubt they would do that though..but if it did it would be cool

but i would buy the limited addition one....but like with other people..i would have to find out what it had first

Squall01

Im getting the LIMITED EDITION KH2 Stratedgy guide wonder what it will contain.

starry_eyed_hero

DrkNessOfHeart said:
no dude...lilmited edition comes w/ a limited edition strategy guide or some shit like that..
Ok, and you got this information from where? If you got it from somebody who works at gamestop or ebgames or whatever, then that's not proof. The stores dont know anything about what limited edition it might have yet. If they did, then they'd be advertising it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back