• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Limited Edition of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is Square Enix Online Store exclusive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has announced that the Limited Edition version of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will release exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store with an exclusive pin.

In Japan, fans will be receiving a limited 15th Anniversary Box featuring the artwork from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX, and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue as it flows together to make one united piece of artwork. The box can be used to house KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX launches in North America on March 28th and in Europe on March 31st.

We reviewed Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologuewhich you can read here. Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I guess this means the 15th anniversary box is Japan-only. Don't get me wrong, I actually do really like these pins, but come on dude. Is it really hard to make an empty box available worldwide?

Pin looks quite lovely though. I only wish I could have gotten one of those 1.5 launch event pins to complete the collection of the ReMIX pins.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I am exhibiting that behavior right now.

giphy.gif

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can you guys read my fucking excitement? I'm so excited. So fucking happy. Because we get a pin and Japan gets the most beautiful box ever.

Who really thinks we enjoy these pins? It certainly forces pin collectors to buy the game but...?????????? This is how they are gonna celebrate the 15th anniversary? While Japan gets that beautiful ass box (hell, they got those gorgeous acrylic stands for 2.8 AND WE GOT A PIN)

K.

Muke

whatever
Awards
reading 'limited edition':

Jeremy-Renner.gif

seeing the pin:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Master Spockanort said:
Who really thinks we enjoy these pins? It certainly forces pin collectors to buy the game but...?????????? This is how they are gonna celebrate the 15th anniversary? While Japan gets that beautiful ass box (hell, they got those gorgeous acrylic stands for 2.8 AND WE GOT A PIN)
can only agree

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
If there's one thing playing KHUx has taught me, it's that JP Square treats KH fans like fans, and Western Square treats KH fans like customers. This pin gimmick is no exception.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I see that the exciting pin saga continues. Oh boy how much we liked them the last time they were offered.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
agree with this pin nonsense it getting out of hand at this point unless we dont complain to disney or square we will never get what we want and we will stuck with pins for kingdom hearts series

the more i think about these i think it all noral american disney decions

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Also, super excited that this is a Square store exclusive. No Amazon Prime getting you that pin on day one for a discounted price. I love paying $8 for ground shipping.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nah, I just don't get it. They're evolving into Nintendo. Stop them before it's too late!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I was one of those that got the Limited Edition from Amazon when I didn't order Limited Edition (I usually don't go for collector's editions/limited editions. Money reasons.).

Still. We deserve better than this. Pins is getting old.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
At least Europe is getting a better LE cover:

363fe860b4e09274ac8147e0347d278c_496_KR.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I forgot how expensive ground shipping is from the SE Online Store. $8? Jesus, I can ship a package to Canada on plane for $3. Come the fuck on. I get cheaper shipping from Amazon without Prime.

I'm complaining to complain but I am really salty rn. How can they read this market so poorly? Fans want what Japanese fans get. How hard is it to make more of those boxes?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i hope that na will annouce a collectoredition soon i mean there plenty of time left if not that i think they saving a big collecotr edtion for the kh3

Muke

whatever
Awards
I forgot how expensive ground shipping is from the SE Online Store. $8? Jesus, I can ship a package to Canada on plane for $3. Come the diddly on. I get cheaper shipping from Amazon without Prime.

I'm complaining to complain but I am really salty rn. How can they read this market so poorly? Fans want what Japanese fans get. How hard is it to make more of those boxes?
I don't think it's hard at all - they just don't want to. I… there's just no other explanation. They always want Japan to get something exclusive. Which, okay, we get it, that's where KH is coming from, but still. It's not fair and it needs to stop with KH3. If they only give me a pin for that one, I swear I'll go nuts, lol

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I collect all things KH so I'm actually glad to get the pin, and I do think this is actually the coolest pin of the 4 they've made (counting the 1.5 launch event pins that got hoarded by scalpers and sold on eBay). But it's just like, come on dude, why do they insist on constantly giving Japan special treatment? I know it's not entirely intentional, but there comes a point where it just feels like Square is ignoring us.

"No you don't want that silly old box, you want this pin!"

"No, actually I would prefer the box."

"I don't think you understand. You. Want. The. Pin."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So after tax and shipping, you are paying around $60 for this. Full price of a game.

I get discounts from work and from Amazon Prime so I'd only be paying $45 at max for the game. This might be the first time I pass up an LE in North America. That $15 can go towards something worth my money.

i hope that na will annouce a collectoredition soon i mean there plenty of time left if not that i think they saving a big collecotr edtion for the kh3

It's not happening. This is it.

KH3 definitely has a chance, but our 15th Anniversary gift is a big fat load of nothing.

I don't think it's hard at all - they just don't want to. I… there's just no other explanation. They always want Japan to get something exclusive. Which, okay, we get it, that's where KH is coming from, but still. It's not fair and it needs to stop with KH3. If they only give me a pin for that one, I swear I'll go nuts, lol

It isn't fair, especially since the western market is the bigger audience.

Muke

whatever
Awards
You know, it's just ridiculous. Like, everyone's been complaining, but they still try to shove us that pin down our throat? It's fine if people wanna collect it. Give us the pin but not JUST the pin.

i dont it square enierly it more disney in north america decions
The way I see it, it doesn't matter whose decision it is. It's still ridiculously unfair and disrespectful to say the least.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
kh3 has a better chance of getting a big collector edition then gian it up square and disney to pull a triger on a collector and they could screw us again on the other hand it would be a shame for disney and square to take advanange of a collector edition for kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back