• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Limited Edition of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is Square Enix Online Store exclusive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Remember when DDD had a really nice Collectors Edition? Me too. That was nice.
I remember how inconsiderate they were and gave a faceplate that only worked with the regular 3DS. That was disgusting and showcases their disgust and negligence towards fans more than any pin.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Long live Rob and Raio's best foot forward. 2.5's CE got close to being as good but with hardly the same amount of love put into KH3D's CE. I open that box sometimes just to stare at the artwork inside. I also use it to house all of my DS/3DS KH games + TWEWY.
I really hope we see something similar for KH3, because I was expecting/hoping for a lot more for the 15th anniversary. :C

I remember how inconsiderate they were and gave a faceplate that only worked with the regular 3DS. That was disgusting and showcases their disgust and negligence towards fans more than any pin.
It's okay because I had/still have the regular 3DS.

oathkeeper97

I already preordered at GameStop....is it worth returning to get the pin? Haha if any of you don't want your pin...would you mind sending it to me?? <3

Muke

whatever
Awards
I already preordered at GameStop....is it worth returning to get the pin? Haha if any of you don't want your pin...would you mind sending it to me?? <3
Just a tip… don't send your address to every total stranger out there - in fact, don't send it to anyone you don't know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just a tip… don't send your address to every total stranger out there - in fact, don't send it to anyone you don't know.

That is a good general rule of thumb, but people here are fairly trustworthy. I don't think Oathkeeper has much to worry about.

Muke

whatever
Awards
That is a good general rule of thumb, but people here are fairly trustworthy. I don't think Oathkeeper has much to worry about.
That's right of course. But still, just thought I'd tell her/him so nothing happens. ^^

Anyways, Welcome, Oathkeeper! Make sure to read through the FAQ. Also, here is a list of the Staff - Mods, Admins, etc. - in case you need anything.
If you've got any questions, also feel free to message me. :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It's always nice to see a Limited Edition. I do prefer Europe's LE because of the simple box art design however.

To be fair, the 3DS XL didn't come out until a few months (Sept) after KH3D's release date (July). While they were released the same year, I don't believe SQEX had enough time to provide a faceplate for the XL. And honestly, the N3DS/XL was released three years after that, which makes me think Nintendo's redesign process hinders the use of third party faceplates. It was definitely the fad back then as quite few other companies provided faceplates in special editions etc.

muahahahahaha
muahahahaha
muahahahahahahaha

jk

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
To be fair, the 3DS XL didn't come out until a few months (Sept) after KH3D's release date (July). While they were released the same year, I don't believe SQEX had enough time to provide a faceplate for the XL. And honestly, the N3DS/XL was released three years after that, which makes me think Nintendo's redesign process hinders the use of third party faceplates. It was definitely the fad back then as quite few other companies provided faceplates in special editions etc. =
The XL released at the end of July in Japan and Europe (the latter alongside 3D's release), the less than a month later it was out in Australia and North America. With the knowledge that this device was coming, Square should have released something that all 3DS users could enjoy instead.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but preordering from the SE store not only gets you the limited edition, but also puts you in a sweepstakes for other collectibles. And if you buy 2.8 from SE store it's a sweepstakes for different collectibles. So there are 2 sweepstakes going on for this game right now. One through GameStop and another through SE. In case anyone was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back