• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Limited Edition of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is Square Enix Online Store exclusive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Nope. Refuse to pay full price for this game when Square decides to screw NA once again on top of 2.8 already not being worth $60. Of course I'll get the game but f#%k paying extra for pin when that 15th anniversary box looks so damn awesome.

Muke

whatever
Awards
kh3 has a better chance of getting a big collector edition then gian it up square and disney to pull a triger on a collector and they could screw us again on the other hand it would be a shame for disney and square to take advanange of a collector edition for kh3
Why? Because it's the big game? Sorry, but I don't think so anymore. Like, come on, this is the 15th anniversary and we get a pin??
Maybe Japan will get a Collector's Edition - definitely, even. But not sure about any other country with the way they're handling things.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Somebody who's importing the 15th anniversary box, please, for my sanity's sake, scan the fully connected ReMIX artwork. I need to see it in its full glory ;~;

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Why? Because it's the big game? Sorry, but I don't think so anymore. Like, come on, this is the 15th anniversary and we get a pin??
Maybe Japan will get a Collector's Edition - definitely, even. But not sure about any other country with the way they're handling things.
i understand i thought the box was cool looking for the 15 anniversty but for person like myself who never going to play the hd collections of 1.5 and 2.5 why i do i need the box? the 15 anniversty of kh just stated yeah sure the box was nice treat to start of the aniversary but i reather save for money for a collector edition for kh3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
[obligatory pin rage]
MAD.gif

Muke

whatever
Awards
i understand i thought the box was cool looking for the 15 anniversty but for person like myself who never going to play the hd collections of 1.5 and 2.5 why i do i need the box? the 15 anniversty of kh just stated yeah sure the box was nice treat to start of the aniversary but i reather save for money for a collector edition for kh3
??????????????????
You don't need the box because you won't play the collections, okay, so what? Don't but it, I guess? Many others want the box.
Just because some might not need a box doesn't mean they can make it Japan Exclusive again, it's still better than ONE PIN. Like, come on.

Also, this isn't just about the box, it's about us always getting a pin and Japan getting nice awesome things. We're being treated like those stepchildren you don't like, so you give your 'own' child, the one you like more, the awesome cake and the stepchild gets that lame broccoli soup.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If you weren't getting 1.5 + 2.5, then of course none of this matters...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, if this has taught me one thing, it's that regardless of what else comes with any fancy edition of KH3, it'll definitely include at least a pin.

*slow clap*

Muke

whatever
Awards
let's all take those 100 pins everyone got and attack SE :')

Phantom Duck

I remember we had the same problem with 1.5 + 2.5 collector's for PS3. And in the end, they announced a collector's for NA and EU in veeery veeery limited shortage, a few days before release. Hopefully we will get it this time as well.

Is there a way for a westerner to get the Japanese Collector's ? I remember the previous time there were a few shops selling it, but it sold out very quick. This time it's only available on the S-E official store ?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I remember we had the same problem with 1.5 + 2.5 collector's for PS3. And in the end, they announced a collector's for NA and EU in veeery veeery limited shortage, a few days before release.
Which didn't happen for 2.8, so I doubt it'll happen for 1.5+2.5 tbh

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is there a way for a westerner to get the Japanese Collector's ? I remember the previous time there were a few shops selling it, but it sold out very quick. This time it's only available on the S-E official store ?

You would need to use Tenso or another proxy service to order it from the Square Enix Online e-Store. (or know somebody who could ship it to you)

Phantom Duck

Which didn't happen for 2.8, so I doubt it'll happen for 1.5+2.5 tbh
Indeed, I was hoping and waiting until the last days, but we got nothing but a pin (again). But I want to believe that this time, we will get something, even if it's during the last days of the release.

You would need to use Tenso or another proxy service to order it from the Square Enix Online e-Store. (or know somebody who could ship it to you)
Thanks, I live in Europe and I have only used NA proxies, I didn't know any for Japan. I will keep it in mind. However, I remember that the NA Square Enix shop, refused to send to (some ?) persons who bought with proxies, and canceled a few orders. I hope the Japan S-E shop don't follow the same policies. The ideal scenario would be for it to get released outside of the official shop, so we could buy it from shops like Play Asia.

Oh well, on the other hand, a pin is always a pin :p

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Look I love Disney trading pins, and I have been fine with us getting a pin for the HD collections three times in a row now, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little bit frustrated by this.

For starters, why is this limited edition suddenly exclusive to the Square Enix online store? Considering that the other LE could be bought at pretty much any major retailer that sold video games, it just comes across as a really poor attempt by SE trying to persuade their customers to buy the games off the e-Store. Not to mention that while the pin is nice, I would like for them to make an LE KH pin that isn't just Sora and/or Mickey beside the logo for the game and I am so tired of that being the ONLY thing included in these so called limited editions.

I think most (if not all) of us wanted that special anniversary box, or at least SOMETHING similar to it, so giving us yet another pin AND making it an e-Store exclusive this time around comes across as SE trolling us by this point. I hope that they announce a special LE box closer to launch similar to how they announced the 2.5 CE around a month before it actually came out, because I am tempted to skip out on this otherwise. I'm just so disappointed. :(

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would you recommend Tenso for doing that? I've looked into these kinds of services before, but I've never been sure which to use. I'm considering trying to import to get the box, honestly.

I've heard pretty good things about Tenso. I had considered using them for 2.8 before deciding against it. Monkey used it to get the acrylic stands and seemed to have no issues with it.

Thanks, I live in Europe and I have only used NA proxies, I didn't know any for Japan. I will keep it in mind. However, I remember that the NA Square Enix shop, refused to send to (some ?) persons who bought with proxies, and canceled a few orders. I hope the Japan S-E shop don't follow the same policies. The ideal scenario would be for it to get released outside of the official shop, so we could buy it from shops like Play Asia.

Oh well, on the other hand, a pin is always a pin :p

SE Japan doesn't really care, thankfully. I think the problem with NA to Europe is the fact that the conversion rates mean that the NA version is cheaper for European fans to purchase. They want to prevent that kind of stuff happening.

Look I love Disney trading pins, and I have been fine with us getting a pin for the HD collections three times in a row now, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little bit frustrated by this.

For starters, why is this limited edition suddenly exclusive to the Square Enix online store? Considering that the other LEs could be bought at pretty much any major retailer that sold video games, it just comes across as a really poor attempt at SE trying to persuade their customers to buy the games off the e-Store. Not to mention that while the pin is nice, I would like for them to make an LE KH pin that isn't just Sora and/or Mickey beside the logo for the game.

I think most (if not all) of us wanted that special LE box, or at least SOMETHING similar to it, so giving us yet another pin AND making it an e-Store exclusive comes across as SE trolling us by this point. I hope that they announce a special LE box closer to launch similar to how they announced the 2.5 CE around a month before it actually came out, because I am tempted to skip out on this otherwise. I'm just so disappointed. :(

Yeah, this whole situation is really awful. :c

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I've heard pretty good things about Tenso. I had considered using them for 2.8 before deciding against it. Monkey used it to get the acrylic stands and seemed to have no issues with it.

Great. I may very well end up importing it then. Wouldn't be the first time, but I've never used one of these services before so I'll be curious to see how it works.

For starters, why is this limited edition suddenly exclusive to the Square Enix online store? Considering that the other LE could be bought at pretty much any major retailer that sold video games, it just comes across as a really poor attempt by SE trying to persuade their customers to buy the games off the e-Store. Not to mention that while the pin is nice, I would like for them to make an LE KH pin that isn't just Sora and/or Mickey beside the logo for the game and I am so tired of that being the ONLY thing included in these so called limited editions.

I think most (if not all) of us wanted that special anniversary box, or at least SOMETHING similar to it, so giving us yet another pin AND making it an e-Store exclusive this time around comes across as SE trolling us by this point. I hope that they announce a special LE box closer to launch similar to how they announced the 2.5 CE around a month before it actually came out, because I am tempted to skip out on this otherwise. I'm just so disappointed. :(

Well, given that the KH fanbase has proven time and time again to be ravenous collectors, Disney pins are extremely collectible and sought after, and Square's e-Store gives them the maximum amount of profit, this really just adds up to NA Square milking us for money while also ignoring our requests. But what else is new?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I mean, at least none of us can say we're surprised.

Still, great. A pin with TWO Soras that are, again, straight rips from previously created cover art. Boring af.

I always say it's better than nothing, but I swear SENA is doing this out of spite lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back