• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit level up Ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

ok so we all know that as you level up a Drive you level up and gain an ablity for it that Sora uses in normal form right? Valor-High Jump Wisdom-Quick Run Master-Double Jump and Final-Glide.
SO, with the new Limit form do you think we will get an ablity from that or what? nothing has been confirmed as far as i know and im not even sure there will be one seeing nothings been said and its so close to release.
so what do you guys think it should be or what do you want it to be or should there not be one at all? i think Dodge Roll would be a good idea because its a popular ability and many people like it(and miss it). Also the abilities you gain in the other Drives seem like assistant abilities to get you to new places or evading enemy attacks.
yea so discuss or whatever you people do.

The_Watcher

I don't think it can be dodge roll unless they change the wisdom ability; two things can't be on the same button, it'd be too confusing.

Maithus

Perhaps Dodge Roll can be a second dodging technique by pressing the square button twice to perform a double avoiding action from rapid multiple hits.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
It could be Ragnarok that we learn. . . Or Strike Raid.

A combat ability would be very different.

With Ragnarok, the more you level up, the more hits/beams of light at the end. And unleash Giga Impact earlier.

And for Strike Raid, you can throw longer, hit harder, and unleash Judgement quicker.

The_Watcher

I like the Strike raid idea, but only time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViVi94 View Post
I took an IQ test and got 123 (normal-100) and this is an adult IQ test and Im 13!Now people treat me like some kind of genious.

When i was 14 I took an adults IQ test and obtained a 147, but noone believes me *cries*

The_Watcher

a ability that makes atlantica not suck

no abitlity could ever do that. The finny fun of atlantic is too powerful!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
i think the more you level up the more abilities you recieve.

Like level limit form up 3: dodge roll, level 5: strike raid, level 7:ars arcanum, level 9: ragnarok-in the same order in which they are obtained in the first Kingdom Hearts...then again who knows :)

D

Deleted member 36435

Maybe something that makes you attack faster like haste because in the PV when Sora goes into limit form he swings the keyblade uber fast.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
^i'm sure that was ars arcurum, since the keyblade was glowing

anyways, i think that it will only be one ability, if they give you all of the limit form abilities then what would be the point of using limit form?

what if they assign dodge roll to R2, i'm sure that button isn't used in kh2...i think

Light Aura

Or they could assign Dodge Roll to the triangle button. Dodge Roll was a reaction command in Kingdom Hearts 2. But the thing is if a reaction command showed up you couldn't use Dodge Roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back