• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit Form question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

I got my KH2 FM+ and I just received the Limit Form (the one that makes Sora use his costume from the first game) and I have a question: what is needed to level it up????

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Just use the Limit Attacks or whatever they're called. (like Sonic Blade, Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum, Strike Raid). One used attack = 1 exp I think.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Remember you have to finish the limits (by activating the reaction commands). Just activating it will do nothing.

Riku Fan1415

how the hell did you guys get final mix? i cant find it anywhere and how can you play it on a us ps2? tell me plz im desparate for final mix

Me too, me too! It's sweet Sora uses his old costume as a form and uses old attacks like Ragnarok! It's not fair how only Cloud can use Sonic Blade in the second game!

I WANT KINGDOM HEARTS TWO FINAL MIX+!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
how the hell did you guys get final mix? i cant find it anywhere and how can you play it on a us ps2? tell me plz im desparate for final mix

Me too, me too! It's sweet Sora uses his old costume as a form and uses old attacks like Ragnarok! It's not fair how only Cloud can use Sonic Blade in the second game!

I WANT KINGDOM HEARTS TWO FINAL MIX+!!!!!!!!!!!!!

click here, but getting FM will cost you...

next time search the forum before posting and don't post in threads if you won't stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back