• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit form level up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
I want to level up the limit form in order to get the dodge and roll ability. There are times when I use limit form, it changes to anti form.... How can I level it up without going to Anti form?

LedxirnSimon

I want to level up the limit form in order to get the dodge and roll ability. There are times when I use limit form, it changes to anti form.... How can I level it up without going to Anti form?

Go to the chamber of agrabah's cave of wonders where mushroom V waits for challenge which is very useful for leveling up Limit form, never transform into any drive forms immediately in middle of a hoard of heartless.

scottsxiii

You can always activate Drive before you fight an enemy so that it will not go into Anti form.

VenTer

Awards
Go to the chamber of agrabah's cave of wonders where mushroom V waits for challenge which is very useful for leveling up Limit form, never transform into any drive forms immediately in middle of a hoard of heartless.

You can always activate Drive before you fight an enemy so that it will not go into Anti form.
Alright then I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestions :)

Fortissimo

What keyblade are you using? That can play a factor into it.
otherwise the chance of turning anti depends on odds. Even if you don't activate the drive form before enemies appear, you can do it the moment they do and you should still be okay. I've never had a problem doing it like that.

VenTer

Awards
What keyblade are you using? That can play a factor into it.
otherwise the chance of turning anti depends on odds. Even if you don't activate the drive form before enemies appear, you can do it the moment they do and you should still be okay. I've never had a problem doing it like that.
Im using Oathkeeper actually.

VenTer

Awards
Im actually playing KH 2 Final Mix the Japanese version. I really don't have 2.5 yet....

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Regarding Limit form I was wondering, it seems that I only get EXP for it when doing Sonic Blade???
Shouldn't the other techniques give some too?
But when I i.e. used Ragnarok only it didn't give any EXP despite me finishing the technique by shooting the light projectiles.

Is that another glitch in 2.5 or am I just doing something wrong?

Some guy

Regarding Limit form I was wondering, it seems that I only get EXP for it when doing Sonic Blade???
Shouldn't the other techniques give some too?
But when I i.e. used Ragnarok only it didn't give any EXP despite me finishing the technique by shooting the light projectiles.

Is that another glitch in 2.5 or am I just doing something wrong?
Everyone's seeing glitches everywhere, lol.

But I think I can help you with this; for the limit form to get 1 exp point, you have to actually "finish" the limit as in executing the final command: "finish" for sonic blade/rave, "the end" for ars/last arcanum, "Judgment" for strike raid.
Ragnarok (infinity) is a special case because it has 3 finishers depending on your timing: shoot, impact, or giga impact; and only giga impact will give experience. Because of this it's better to use another limit for exp.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Everyone's seeing glitches everywhere, lol.

But I think I can help you with this; for the limit form to get 1 exp point, you have to actually "finish" the limit as in executing the final command: "finish" for sonic blade/rave, "the end" for ars/last arcanum, "Judgment" for strike raid.
Ragnarok (infinity) is a special case because it has 3 finishers depending on your timing: shoot, impact, or giga impact; and only giga impact will give experience. Because of this it's better to use another limit for exp.

Ah, I see, so it's a timing issue and it seems my timing with Ragnarok is just bad, lol.
Well, gotta stick to Sonic Blade then although it can be really hard to hit flying enemies like Air pirates with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back