• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit Form: just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Now some complain about Limit form being a carbon copy of the old outfite, but what if it's supposed to...

what if Limit form reflects the old Sora, and his lost powers from the first & com games...

I mean because: Valor is just Goofy's powers reflected in sora,Wisdom is Donalds powers reflected in sora,Master is both Donald & Goofy's powers reflected in sora, and Final form is Roxas' powers combined into Sora;not to mention Anti being the darkness in Sora's heart......

so maybe this new form is Sora's past reflected within himself, because:
1. you don't need Donald & Goofy to use it
2. it harness the old abilites into it
3. Limit just looks an updated version of the old Sora....

so who knows...maybe i'm wrong..it's just a thought

kiante

Oh, okay, thnx. I know I'm getting off topice now some, but I guess I've been of f the newletter for awhile, and, what exactly are Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts...I think it said RE: CHain of Memories? Can you kinda explain? Or, do I need to look somewhere else?

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Final Mix is Kingdom Hearts 2, but with extra features, like Limit Form. And Re CoM is a 3-D remake of Chain of Memories that was originaly on Gameboy.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Oh, okay, thnx. I know I'm getting off topice now some, but I guess I've been of f the newletter for awhile, and, what exactly are Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts...I think it said RE: CHain of Memories? Can you kinda explain? Or, do I need to look somewhere else?
  • you could look somewhere but i'll tell you to save face, Final Mix is Kingdom Hearts 2 with more levels (secret areas), new enemies & bosses, new ablities, new cutscenes (which means new info), and finally a new drive...

• Chain of memories re: is basicly just Chain of Memories on the GBA remade on the Ps2, with voice acting, reaction commands, new battling system, the style of boss fights, with the same card battling system...
hope that answers your questions :thumbup:

kiante

Oh, ok, thnx. So now, I saw something, I want to know if I read it right. RE:Chain of Memories comes with Final Mix 2, right?

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I think it's a reflection of sora's own strength, making him self suffient(which would be new since he's been doing nothing but leaching of other for the last few games). I believe in one of the newest scans it shows sora in limit form with donald and goofy.

Lost_key1013

Maybe you lose Kh2 moves and gain some kh moves. Like when setting up your abilities, you pick which moves you would give up and pick what you would want to replace it with. Just an idea.

Xeon

I wonder is there other abilities in limit form like:ars arcanium,and sonic blade

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
from what some say it harnesses all the ablities from the previous kingdom hearts, but they haven't confirmed it yet nor have they shown any scans of it....

thought it would be nice to see Ars Arcanum return, for now all we've seen is Ragnarok, Dodge Roll, and Strike Raid...hopefully they will have the others included....but who knows:unsure:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Either two of my theories has come to pass here:

Limit form is naught but an excuse to put in what the creators forgot: The best and most used moves in KH

or B: Sora's becoming more self-sufficient...which means he may get smarter. YAY!

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Its not like the form will have anything to do with the story line. It probably doesnt have anything to do with sora's efficiency, just an excuse to add back the lost abilities.

kiante

It might have to do with storyline, I mean, they have to add somewhere where you get it. And all the other kinda had to do with the storyline (a tiny bit). I lean more toward them putting in what they forgot too. Course, the one venom came up with in the top sounds most likely. I mean, Chain of memories was a lot to do with his past, Re will come with FM+, so it's likely they incorperate more of the memory theme into it.

Hasn't anyone thought that Limit Form might bring MORE powerful limits with your allies, other than giving you special abilities?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Thats an awesome idea, it would be cool if it had new limits in it, have Ragnarok incorperated as limits same with Strike Raid, or hell maybe even add in more that we have never seen...cause as of now Knocksmash & the Limit with Riku are the really awesome one's

then again Sora's limit ability is more like Ars Arcanum without the ground combo aspect...

Little_Red

betch.
well, i don't think that sora's new form is just a "carbon-copy". i thought it was interesting and i look forward to using that form in fm+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back