• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit Form Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonidzero

im lvl 2, 5 more exp till next (i just got it like 10 minutes ago) to lvl up limit

COMPLETE LIMIT FORM SPECIAL ATTACKS FOR 1 EXP EACH

at least, every time I use sonic blade it gains one exp

to lvl 2, 3 exp, to lvl 3, 6 exp, i dunno past there XD

sonidzero

Now that i know how to lvl it up, i wana find out what the ability you gain is...

its spelled with katakana thats starts with "Doh" then one that i think is "Nih" then the symbol that extends the vowel sound "-" so its "Dohney" and shouls be just the translated version on an english word, like the drive boost would be dalravo boosto, any ideas?

sonidzero

My limit form is lvl 5, as high as it can get right now XD i get master in like, 5 minutes, so then i can get it to lvl 6, and then i gotta wait for master

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Now that i know how to lvl it up, i wana find out what the ability you gain is...

its spelled with katakana thats starts with "Doh" then one that i think is "Nih" then the symbol that extends the vowel sound "-" so its "Dohney" and shouls be just the translated version on an english word, like the drive boost would be dalravo boosto, any ideas?

Actually Drive Boost would be "Doraibu Busu" There are no V's or L's in japanese spelling. And there is no Doh or Nih in Japanese, the closest thing would be Do and Ni. And "Dohney" would be spelt "Done" which is pronounced Do (the "Do" sound when saying "Dog") and Ney (like "hey" but with an "N" and a shorter sound). And as far as I know Done means nothing in Japanese, and as for english sound, the closest word or name it sounds like it would be Donny. And as you can see that makes no sense. Show me the Katakana and I shall translate it for you.

MardukKurios

Limit Form:

Sora looks like this:
LimitForm2.jpg

And Magic will be exchanged with the Command "LIMIT" which is seen here:
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n149/MardukKurios/LimitForm0.jpg
Your special Ability is Dogde Roll... well its always the same from Level 1 to Max... no changes no faster etc... just Dodge Roll...
LimitForm1.jpg

Well you get EXP for every successful completed Limit!
Just finish it, even when there aren't any Heartless/Nobodys!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Wow, that seems like a VERY easy form to level up. =P Just randomly go into Limit Mode and use a few Strike Raids! xD

MardukKurios

Yes it is! The easiest Form to Level Up!
In Olympus Colloseum you can train best! XD

If you are fast enough you can just use another Limit right after the First one, when there aren't any other Enemys around!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back