• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

//Limit Break Gfx//

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Well the whole thing seems quite boring. None of this even interests me anymore(talking about the whole clan thing). If someone can't find a way to make this fun like it used to be, then I'm stepping down.

Also, even if we did lose, you know that's not gonna work. You can't force someone to be active at a forum.

EDIT: Bleh, I step down. I'm gonna try a different clan and see if that works. I need something fresh. Peace LBG.

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Crud....I'm going to miss all of the people who left:
C4
Omni
STO (he got banned)
Oathy
OWA6
Xell

It makes me consider leaving....

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
C4strife said:
Oh man I feel sorry now.
Sorry Tux_ ... i just feel guilty now >.>
But eh it's their choices.

What do you feel guilty for. Clans in general are dieing down. Not enough competition and reward to make members get better and be more active in the clan.

Unknown Zinko

Yea I'm leaving too. I don't do graphics anymore so it really doesn't make sense for me to stay. I'm never really on the computer anymore anyways. So See ya guys around.

P

PuRpLeHaZe

tidusora OWA6 will comeback in da near future.. sooner than joo think ;-)

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
PuRpLeHaZe said:
tidusora OWA6 will comeback in da near future.. sooner than joo think ;-)
Not anymore. You're gone for good =D

Every clan that makes it to the top of KHI always crumbles and breaks apart. No clan that has ever been "the best" has been able to stay together. It's too bad.

T

Tidus22340

Well, STO seems to think this is falling apart...

I've been reading daily, didn't think all this was gonna happen, foreals...anyway, I'm here to stay and rebuild this thing! Not giving up on LBG!

Override

Website
www.spiraltapentertainment.com
Hello Limit Break GFXmembers,

This is Vegetruks from Spiral Tap Entertainment

I'd just like to confirm a few things..

Who all is going to compete?

If the stakes are too high, meaning you wont be able to join the message board and be active, I guess we can scratch this and call it a fun battle... Comment?

I was noticing alot of GFXers leaving this clan. Do you still want to participate in said battle?

IF we do battle you do realize, that you are the rule makers. Meaning you make the rules for each round, I.E.:
Text:
Size:
Theme:
ETC.

I hope we get this done. Should be a fun battle.

-Vegetruks,
No advertising =D

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tux_

I still want to battle STE, and right now the three people we have to battle you guys are Balmung, Shinoda_EX, and me.
You get your three and we'll start getting the battles set up.

Xander748

Ok, well, we were going to use most of or GFXers on our site. Like maybe have a few rotate in through the rounds. So what about tidusora and STO? They're already members of STE, why can't they battle?

T

tux_

Because they're banned from THIS forum.
I'll see if I can round up some more people from here.

Xander748

Ok, so you guys pick the rules and crap. We'll probably rotate in groups of three for the different rounds. We need a time and your set of rules.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
This clan has officially fallen down, hasn't it? _tux has been banned.

Although I was very reluctant and hesitant in this decision, I decided to leave the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back