• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

//Limit Break Gfx//

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
We'll survive lawl, even if STO is banned and stuff, I can msg him over msn and yea. He could do the battle without seeing the thread or something x_X Netplay.

I wanna face the tape whorer ._.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Balmung102 said:
We'll survive lawl, even if STO is banned and stuff, I can msg him over msn and yea. He could do the battle without seeing the thread or something x_X Netplay.

I wanna face the tape whorer ._.

.___. Thanks. I feel so loved. xP

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
.Oathkeeper. said:
How many active members do we have? >_>
Is it dead?
*has phoenix down ready*

El TS is still alive.

But alot of people left....:( Sadly

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Since the battle against FW is gonna be held off for a while, I say we do LBG Vs. STE first.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I Agree, it'll be an interesting battle :D

Imagine if we were to face off against GameRenders

Xander748

Ok, well last night I was on the phone with two GFXers from STE and we kinda talked about the battle and got this idea:

Battle will consist of 3 rounds. Tag, Splash, Collab Splash (whole team). Everything else can be your rules, but we get to battle on our turf. Don't worry about our members, they're not biased so the battle should be fair. Now, if we win (STE), your team has to join STE and be active members. If you win, we will do the same here. Maybe start a GFX clan or something.

So how does that sound?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Um, if losing means joining STE, I'm not going to participate in this battle. And if not participating means I'm no longer in the clan, let me know.

I'm not doubting that we can win, but I simply don't have time to be a member of two forums, so I can't take that chance.

(Not sure whether I want to be in this clan anymore--without C4, it's kind of depressing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back