• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limewire 4.10.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay i have this problem, Limewire 4.10.5 is all great and all, and it quite good, but always when i connect, it always stays at 1/5 of connection quality, and the downloading speed is always either at 1 or 2 kbps, never goes past it, what i want to know it why is it like this? beforw it didn't like 3 days ago, but since then it is always like that. I need help, any advice is appreciated.

dual_wielder

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Bad connection, sounds like. The speed that your downloads go out is directly related to the speed of the person you are connecting to, and the number of downloads you have and uploads he/she has. Then also is the amount of bandwidth you are allowing to go towards Limewire, which I believe you can check in your options.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
i only download one at a time to be safe. and still is the same, lets see options.

Well my download speed is at unlimited

my speed internet connection is 2.2mbps, would that be T1?

my upload bandwidth is unlimited anything else, do i need to change anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back