• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lilo & Stitch, in KH2, why not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
. . . Lilo and Stitch? In KH2?

I thought POTC was weird enough, but LILO AND FREAKIN' STITCH?! Are ya'll kinda on the cuckoo side? I mean I liked the movie (only saw the first one), but to put that in KH2 as well . . . they're gonna make this game take longer than it needs to be if they keep adding all these things. Not that it isn't bad to have a lot more worlds, but let's be reasonable. There are much better Disney movies out there to build upon than Lilo and Stitch.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Kim possible.... for even suggesting that, I shall kill you
Adie.bmp

O

Onewingedangel6

it wouldn't mind having stitch as a summon but a world.......HA! don't make me laugh

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Whatever, I don't have time to deal with you, I've taken the screenshots I need, I dub you

[PWNED]

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
[Eye twitches] KIM POSSIBLE?!!!!!!
Might as well do a world based on the Weekenders, or Pepper Ann. Cuz that's all you'd be doing! I'm surprised I remember Pepper-Ann. I was in 7th when that show was on, now I'm in college.
But honestly, I do like the naked mole rat.

The Reaper

But seriously theres a 50/50 chance maybe that stitch would be in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Okay, who the poppersburg said that Lilo and Stitch wasn't in KH2?

And I don't really care if it is in KH2 or not. The movie was okay...but if their is searching for all the experiments then it can stay the hell away from the KH universe.

tdude_6

Lilo and stitch wold F*@$%# awsome. imagine seein stitch as q party member , runnin around with 2 ray guns zappin all the heartless.

rikurocks25

"OMG Ohana ;bjsobv *hawiian crap*"

"

>_>[/QUOTE]

hey im hawiian u freakinh idiotic [insert flames] mongrol

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Whether or not Lilo & Stitch is in KH2, I think it may be a enjoyable world, since there is much action in L&S. The only reason I would not enjoy it is because at times it seems childish, and I prefer a deeper story. However, if the world went along with the storyline smoothly, it may be a good idea for KH2, otherwise, it should not be a world in the game. Eh, Whatever makes the story better.

Justified1217

Screw Lilo and Stich...even though stich is funny as hell but i would much rather fight along Robin Hood or Prince Eric or MothaF****ng Quasimodo!!!

M

MegaFlare

Let me take a moment to say how many posts I had to delete out of this.

Get back on topic and stop the arguments.

As for my opinion on the matter... Perosonally, I don't want Lilo and Stitch in it :p

TheMuffinMan said:
Dude, how can Lilo and Stich not be gay?

"OMG Ohana ;bjsobv *hawiian crap*"

"zOMg itz da Gantuuu guy, I can't belive no one on dee earth noticed a giant talking SHARK"

"Oh no, we lost all de experimeents, we gotta go get deem Stitch!"

Stitch : Mega nala afiuvyourmomrfgovb *alien crap*

>_>

Lmao.. Rep points for you, m'boy.

Justified1217

Actually i take what i said back, i would love to fight in hawaii...and instead of fiding 30 boxes of 3 puppies in each in kh, we could find 25 boxes of 25 experiment pods in each in kh2...if that made any sense to ya'll

Thank You and Goodnight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back