• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lilo and stich theory!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sora's protector

if L&S is in KH2 this is what i think the world will be about:the name of the world might be called littlte hwawii however you spell it ,and it might be based on the first L&S,and the first boss would be gantu,the big shark,he'd have his blaster,and would be able to summon heartless,the second boss might be a big heartless form of gantu with dark-like attacks,and at he end you might get the ohana keychain from lilo

S

sora's protector

oh,and you would be able to do a combo with stich called.......called........blitzball!!! stich would roll into a ball and sora would throw him and they would destroy any heartless in their way!!!

S

sora's protector

but i haven't decided what it would look like!!!any idea's

S

sora's protector

sora's protector said:
but i haven't decided what it would look like!!!any idea's

i mean't to say i haven't decided what the keychain would like

D

Destiny of Sora

I bet that it would look like a flower representing when lilo and nani were in that hammock with that precious moment of letting the flowers whisp away in the wind. And it would have a tropical look of some red orange and yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back