• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Likes/Dislikes about Parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
Simply post what you like/dislike about your parents.
I personaly,find it annoying when I tell my dad about some problems I have in school.And he ALWAYS responds by saying this "Well,when I was your age.."
I hate that so much.I have to wait for him to finish telling me his story.That's why I don't ask him anymore =P
I have many more post but I won't waste my time by typing it all down.
Now let's see what you guys have to say.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
One thing I really hate about my mom...sticking her misery and marriage on me everyday of my life, but my dad never complains which is strange but good. I guess....

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I like how they can end your life any time they felt like it.

It's like a lmiter, ya dig?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I hate my momma's failure to say words properly. I don't like how my dad gets mad over just the little things. He threw a fit when I don't take out the trash. I said I would do it afterI get something to drink, then he comes up and says, you better do what I tell you to do. Yelling and stuff.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
My mom puts so much pressure on me about college. I'm a frikkin sophomore in high school.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Both of my parents think that if something's wrong in the house, it's always my fault. It usually is my fault, but still. They could still interrogate my other brothers..

saucegay

I like how they can end your life any time they felt like it.

second that statement. once you screw up, they could kick you out of the house in an instant. pretty sweet, yeah? :x

i don't have any dislikes about my parents. i have half a brain to love them, and the other half pissing the hell out of them just for shizzy&giggles. parents are supposed to have flaws. it's all good. [:

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
I reallly don't like when my parents start bragging to their clients about me "wanting" to be a doctor. They used to say "lawyer" when i used to wanted to be one.
It just makes me want to give that doctor away to something like Psychology instead since they keep bragging to people.

oh, and i really don't like them watching over me (esp. on the computer) and saying stuff more than twice.

but, i like how my mom cooks and how my dad is really smart though =)

xbindedmemoriesx

Hokay...
Well I dont like how my mom sometimes just finds reasons to get mad at me sometimes...and when she gets mad at my brother shes over it the next minute. With me she lets it just hang in the air which is stupid, and when i try to resolve it, she just has to make her point even clearer, when sometimes she just doesnt even have a point...Other than that though I love her.
With my dad: He always has to bug me about joining like...sports and stuff, when I dont want to. When I tell him about acting and stuff he just (sometimes) shrugs it off with an "Thats nice." And it kinda makes me feel like I'm not making him happy enough...And he always does the whole parent thing with the whole "Well, you know you're going to have to get a job soon." and i have a bike from like 3 years ago over there...which I appreciated back when i got it...but i dont ride bikes anymore, it just doesnt appeal to me, and when him and my stepmom want me to go out they're like "well, why dotn you take your bike?" and I'm thinking to myself "Well, because I dont WANT to take my bike, i dont RIDE bikes..." If it was crotchrocket...hell yeah i'd take it but...um...no, im not pedaling that thing. Otherwise from that, I love my dad to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back